91 talon tsi 8.94 @ 158 video :o

Its running nitrous too...

That 687whp back in 2001 was on 28psi and a 125 shot.

fuckin gay talons. i've got a buddy with a integra typeR who would leave this talon. the dude himself is skinny, the whole damn car is almost all carbon fiber, always has empty tank of gas, 1seat...the shit is light and MOVES off the line.

Sascha said:
fuckin gay talons. i've got a buddy with a integra typeR who would leave this talon. the dude himself is skinny, the whole damn car is almost all carbon fiber, always has empty tank of gas, 1seat...the shit is light and MOVES off the line.

Doubt its a 9' sec car...

Sascha said:

:rofl:

that was an excellent joke

a fine piece of fiction indeed

Sascha said:

I removed my cigarette lighter which gave me enough to run low 7's.

Sascha said:
carthread.jpg

Sascha said:
is it 6000 or 2500 you dumb nigger? get yourself straight. smoked a imported TT supra @ 1056HP

:lol:

Its roughly 2500. With 190hp it would have to weigh about 500lbs to run 9s, give or take.

In other words, your friend doesn't have fuck all until you show pics and a timeslip.

:lol:

sascha, your getting owned, and honestly...these guys are right its a pimp ride for looking completely stock expect the roll cage.

Back