8 Mile dvd review

I was gonna buy it but then [strike]I just downloaded the extras off of newsgroups[/strike] I just rented it.

dvd is raw...those freestyles are wickedly cool.

movie was good...the last freestyle by eminem in the battle is f*cking crazy. worth the money.

DipStick said:
Are there censored/uncensored versions separately?

i think there are, i watched the freestyle thing and it was censored, sucked. i dunno if i can return it or not for an uncensored one.

Toast.1 said:
i think there are, i watched the freestyle thing and it was censored, sucked. i dunno if i can return it or not for an uncensored one.
WTF. That is the gayest thing I have ever heard. Why would a DVD be censored. That goes against everything DVD's are about.

wtf censored ? the one i just watched certainly wasnt. It rocked, really liked it and i am NOT an eminem fan by any means

solid dvd, menus are crisp with a nice musical loop, extras are actually worth watching...insightful commentary and extra rap battles are good.

Probably a 8.5-9/10

10/10 is LOTR Extended version, nothing will equal or top that ;)

'Freakafoniks' said:
solid dvd, menus are crisp with a nice musical loop, extras are actually worth watching...insightful commentary and extra rap battles are good.

Probably a 8.5-9/10

10/10 is LOTR Extended version, nothing will equal or top that ;)
Word, nig.

BTW, how is your bracket :eek:

Back