7 fight threads on the first page ...

Error|550

Veteran X
This place is slipping. Seriously. In Pyro's defense, he is actually making up for his OFN post by producing entertaining Photoshops for our viewing pleasure.

Would this be considered another fight thread?

Good question. Perhaps we should vote on it? It certainly wasn't intended as such - kindly note the distinct lack of links to said occurrence - but you may be able to postulate that by referencing the issue in question this thread could take on certain parameters of said offenses.

Dude, you talking to me?

:wave:

Where's my spinfusor? Sup, fellow old guy? How are things down south these days? Did you hear the Super Chargers are going to win the Super Bowl this year? Yup. Its in all the papers ...

Oh, wait. Shit. Sorry, bro.

:D

No, what I heard is the new team is moving to a stadium to be built about 12 miles from my house.
Did I hear the value of my shitbox house go up?

I wonder if they'll be called Riverside Vatos or 12th ST SouthSide?

No, what I heard is the new team is moving to a stadium to be built about 12 miles from my house.
Did I hear the value of my shitbox house go up?

Probably, yeah. Rumor mill is saying that there's about a 60% chance that TWO teams will be based out of that facility.

Jags supposedly are on the short list for one of them. Lots of BS about who #2 could be.

All I know is that it will be cool to be able to see a live game without having to make a shit drive first.

Good question. Perhaps we should vote on it? It certainly wasn't intended as such - kindly note the distinct lack of links to said occurrence - but you may be able to postulate that by referencing the issue in question this thread could take on certain parameters of said offenses.

So, this is a thread about the threads that are about the fight. Not a thread about the actual fight. Gotcha.

So, this is a thread about the threads that are about the fight. Not a thread about the actual fight. Gotcha.

Started that way. Now some of us old fuckers are getting caught up. Derailment happens.

And on that note, I am going to close out yet another 18-hour day and try to get some sleep.

You kids have fun, now!

You too, Stil.

:wave:

Back