[6.15] What are your Jan 6th committee watch party plans?

samuwell, got any recommendations for middle-of-the-road sources that try to be unbiased?
Reuters, duh. You even said as much.
How do you know what was blown up in "enemy territory" is what the Jew-controlled MSM is telling you? You have some secret knowledge of what's going on behind enemy lines? Something you'd like to share with us or, say, the CIA? Or, do you just believe everything the Statist propaganda box tells you?

You're such a good lil boy and never question authority, right?
Who's a good boy?
Who's a good boy?
I am so awesome.

Well for starters those sources, while more balanced, are hardly balanced. There is constant editorializing slanted towards the left in those sources. Journalists, in general, are overwhelming leftists. For representing an ideology that so often talks about unconscious bias, they sure do a lot of excusing it when it's convenient for political narratives.

shilling intensifying

Y'all might find this hard to understand, but automatically believing the opposite of what you view as 'mainstream' is not free thinking.

pizzagate
9/11 conspiracy
osama bin laden conspiracy
benghazi
the holocaust wasnt real
5g microchips
election fraud
wuhan biolabs
crisis actors david hogg
january 6th was antifa
uvalde shooter was trans
10year old rape victim is fake
bamboo ballots/ballot dumps
jfk returns
myocarditus
ivermectin

damn i cant even think of the rest

Last edited:
unlike many of this board, i do not shy away from reading something simply because of who is hosting the story.

that being said, corporate media is :lol: almost everything they report on needs to go through an approval board to make sure it doesn't bring harm to a different company that the parent company of the news site also owns. and when most news corps are owned by the 5 largest financial mega-corps who also happen to own just about everything else, we end up getting the news we get and then argue over the link.

love it.

iu

guys can we get back to discussing the hero ashli babitt and how she tried to stop antifa from storming the capitol

ashli is the new george floyd

WHERES THE GOLD CASKET FOR THE MATYR

showboating all that black privilege

81011_USA2020FloydRTR_1591752315981.JPG

Back