<500 hours

Gallium

Veteran XX
I just got back in Milwaukee yesterday, and I have to charge my ipod before working out/watching playoff games, so here is the list of cities I've been in over the last 3 weeks.

Started off in Milwaukee, flew to Boston, drove to Concord and then Conway New Hampshire, drove to Starks and then Augusta Maine. Took a bus to Portland Maine, where due to snow all busses and trains were stopped, so I deadheaded a ride from Portland to Boston (took 6 hours due to the storm). City bus from Logan Airport to South Station at like 2 am, then train from Boston to Worcester MA at 6 am. Drove from Worcester to New York City. Took a train from New York to Philly, Washington, Cincy, Indy, Chicago and finally back to Milwaukee again. Flew from Milwaukee to Bozeman Montana and then bussed to Big Sky, drove back from Big Sky to Bozeman and for the last time flew from Bozeman to Milwaukee.

18 towns/cities/villages in about 460 hours. Good to be back in a lab again, though.

Probably met about 500 people since December 26th, including some amazing girls who made everywhere I went a much better place. Can't wait to get out to Denver/Boulder/Cripple Creek/Victor Colorado in March.

Cliffs: Spend your money traveling.

thats a bizarre itinerary

any particular reason why you chose to fly/ride all over the places versus staying in a specific region?

family in new hampshire/maine
phish shows in mass/new york
nuclear magnetic resonance conference and skiing in montana

i live in milwaukee

164056_1287932673587_1088280868_31285102_3532096_n.jpg]

that should suffice for a pic for one of the girls

i was in big sky last weekend. were you there around new years? there was some scientific oriented conference going on at the lodge (lots of asian / indian ppl), as well as some cranky old war veterans gathering, which apparently made for an interesting dynamic according to one of the guys who works at the bar

I was there after new years for a science conference, gave a talk had dinner and talked single malt with a nobel laureate and ended up meeting this graduate student from msu who has a medical card and is blowing up her house. Really great girl, got to ski with her and take a tram run in liberty bowl. Ended up partying till like 4am each night, including getting into a fucking fight with a goddamn drunk ass marine, then having his Army friend apologize for it.

Great conference.

Channeling NoFiX What did her coveted third eye smell like? My guess is that it would contain a hint of shrimp and patchouli oil.

Back