5 Soldiers that make rambo look like a pussy

right. Forget that jumped out of a helicopter with just a knife, saved the lives of 8 or so soldiers, and undoubtedly directly lead to the deaths of more enemy than some psychopath with a sword, it doesn't count because he wasn't actually throwing the bombs.

I never said he wasnt one mean motherfucker, I just said anyone can call in airstrikes.

that finnish guys is actually called Simo Häyhä not Hayha.
pronounced totally different and yea he was a good finnish soldier although we had others (mainly pilots) that were almost as kickassedry as he was. Kura would know more but....

that finnish guys is actually called Simo Häyhä not Hayha.
pronounced totally different and yea he was a good finnish soldier although we had others (mainly pilots) that were almost as kickassedry as he was. Kura would know more but....

Kura isn't here anymore :-(

right. Forget that jumped out of a helicopter with just a knife, saved the lives of 8 or so soldiers, and undoubtedly directly lead to the deaths of more enemy than some psychopath with a sword, it doesn't count because he wasn't actually throwing the bombs.

he was stupid for not taking a gun with him

audie murphy gets double points because I always forgot he was such a kid.

plus, I believe he's the most decorated american soldier of all time. (i'm sure somebody will correct me on that.)

The first guy (#5) should be #1.

That's because that article didn't really do #1 justice. I remember a guy doing a research project on him in school once. The guy was insane. Just some tiny little bastard that rips a machine gun off of a lightly armored vehicle wreathed in flames and proceeds to kill everyone.

what about chesty puller and that vietnam sniper

Meh...Chesty is overrated. Carlos Hathcock was a bad ass sniper though.

I say Dan Daly should be on that list though. He won 2 medal of Honors.

Daniel Daly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1900, during the Boxer Rebellion, he received his first Medal of Honor for single-handedly defending his position against repeated attacks and inflicted casualties of around 200 on the attacking Boxers.

He also said this, which is over used in movies now.

Dan Daly is well remembered for his famous cry during the Battle of Belleau Wood, when, besieged, outnumbered, outgunned, and pinned down, he led his men in attack, shouting, "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?"

audie murphy gets double points because I always forgot he was such a kid.

plus, I believe he's the most decorated american soldier of all time. (i'm sure somebody will correct me on that.)

Mr. Audie Murphy is a personal hero of mine and I have nothing, but utmost respect and admiration for that man.

Reminds me of that old saying...."It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog".

I can't think of any other American soldier that had as many medals as Mr. Murphy did.

R.I.P:(

Back