3d Marks 2001

tmc

Veteran X
Im looking for a new computer and came accross one that scored 18,900 on 3dMarks 2001, for about $1400.

Now, I dont really know the 3dMarks scores, so I dont know how that ranks...

Could you tell me if thats good, and if possible give me some system specs and their scores?

So you plan on buying a computer based on the 3dmark score, without knowing what components are in it?

WE HAVE A REAL WINNER HERE!

Jesus, for $1400 you could get a pretty top rate system on your own

veras said:
So you plan on buying a computer based on the 3dmark score, without knowing what components are in it?

WE HAVE A REAL WINNER HERE!

Jesus, for $1400 you could get a pretty top rate system on your own

18900 is 3dmark2k1 IS a 'pretty top rate system'

cAn said:
18900 is 3dmark2k1 IS a 'pretty top rate system'

There could still be plenty wrong with it that you wouldn't know from a 3dmark score. I realize it's a good score - just saying it's foolish to use it as the only criteria for buying a PC, no matter what.

TheMaster_C said:
No, I do know whats in it, but its overclocked and I wanna know how it performs...

I think I'm retarded and misunderstood your first post, for some reason I just totally assumed you only had the 3dmark score.

Go to the http://www.futuremark.com forums, and look around there. Everyone posts their score so you can get an idea.

I know which company you're talking about, they guarantee 18k+, seems like a great deal but I think I remember something fishy was going on...

Back