[311 Day] Las Vegas - 3/11/10

JohnWayne

Veteran XX
311day.jpg

I'll be rocking it hardcore this year. Staying at the Mandalay Bay Resort.

Got floor seats/pit... super excited.

Anyone from TW going?

God these guys are still performing...

They did a show here in Montreal a few years ago (and even then they were old). During the show someone from their team went through the crowd and offered the pretty girls there backstage passes. I know a girl who went to their trailer after. She said they were all like ~40 or so years old but were hooking up with 18 year olds and making them make out with each other.

It really ruined my image of them. Kinda creeped me out.

<3 Amber.

They did a show here in Montreal a few years ago (and even then they were old). During the show someone from their team went through the crowd and offered the pretty girls there backstage passes. I know a girl who went to their trailer after. She said they were all like ~40 or so years old but were hooking up with 18 year olds and making them make out with each other.

<3 Amber.

I hope I can do that when I'm 40.

Not going this year, but MB is great, especially the pool. You may be able to hang out in the hot tub even if it's cold outside. They have one near the bar where there is a wall of slushie machines.

Won $80 on a William Tell penny video machine playing the drink game. Put $20 in the machine, was screwing around waiting for the waitress to bring me Long Island Ice Teas, and hit a few bonus rounds.

Near the entrance that leads to the Luxor are Wheel of Fortune 25 cent machines. Hit a 1000 coin jackpot ($250) on one of them. Dumped most of it in the 5 cent super wheel machine near by trying to win the big jackpot.

Anyway, here are pics of what you can expect.
Vegas 2008
MB buffet is great for breakfast. The Bellagio is awesome for lunch time at 2pm.

<3 Amber.

Ya I think 1 of them is 40 this year, the rest are late late 30s....

so.....

They are fuckin' legit.

Bummer if the pools are closed. You can still play the drink game and tour all the hotels.

Don't forget about In and Out. There's one on the other side of the expressway west of the NYNY intersection.

Roommate is going to this (staying at MB as well I think) and has been to 30+ shows. He dragged me to a couple. I left the last one (Borgata, Atlantic City) after 2 songs to go gamble because it sucked. I can't believe how many 15 year olds are fans of this old old band.

just went to vegas this past weekend...went to XS and had a table there all night, it was fucking epic. We did the Bank the next night and it was pretty lame, the dj sucked.

I stayed at the trump tower with the 1bedroom suite...it was legit.

Back