(3/14) steak and bj day

Nonie54

Veteran XX
is today. Steak and BJ Day

got a call from gf this morning asking what I want for dinner (like usual) but I had to remind her.

her: you want pasta tonight?
me: noo..
her: pizza?
me: noo.. cmon, what day is it?
her: monday..?
me: THE 14th, MARCH!!
her: oh!! im slow but i got it now, you want steak!
me: and...?
her: ya ya you were already going to get more than that tonight anyways, i even got a new pair of panties!

anyways, I understand a lot of you nerds won't be receiving whether you'd like to or not but I thought i'd remind those who can to not forget about it. enjoy the bjs broz

Last edited:
already pissed the old lady off. i'm lucky if she cooks anything at all.... never mind a bj and steak

Me: Do you know what day it is?
Her: Steak day?
Me: Yes. And...?
Her: BJ day?
Her: Anal day?
Her: Bring my girlfriend over for some fun with her day?

The list goes on and on.

I win.

X6H2x.jpg

Good thing my relationship doesn't suck and there doesn't need to be a special day for this to occur. Also, she doesn't give a shit about Valentine's day. LMAO

I have never bought my wife anything for any holiday. no Bday, anniversary, nothing on Vday and barely even Christmas presents. we don't even wear rings, never have.
"special" days are for losers.

21 years later and still happy.

I have never bought my wife anything for any holiday. no Bday, anniversary, nothing on Vday and barely even Christmas presents. we don't even wear rings, never have.

congrats on being boring.

hippie virgin ^^

For any faggot that doesn't quite understand the concept yet:

It's not that most men NEED a special day for such things. It's just an excuse to get these things on a specific day on top of the many other days we would normally receive one, the other, or both.

You must be completely mental to be complaining about anything that could possibly ever lead to more steak dinners or more throat-jaculation.

I had forgotten about this until I got on TW. I asked the lady if she knew what today was. She paused...then answered correctly.
She's now getting ready to go to Outback because she doesn't have time to go grocery shopping and then cook tonight.

+rep for the reminder.

Back