3.0.9 ninja patch on tues apparently

Looks like the data would point to HaT. On Pessi's WWS, you had the HaT rogue doing almost 9k dps, the mut rogue doing over 6k, and the combat rogue doing over 5k. Mut is a lot of fun to play and has a more complex rotation than either of the other specs, imo, but if you're looking to blow up the meters, HaT seems to be the way to do so.
To be fair, I cherry picked that parse on purpose because Fungal Creep makes HAT fucking amazing. If you look at the other parses it's closer to the other specs (I still win most fights though).

yeah when i found out it had been sold i gave him all the info and that was it. I didnt ninja on purpose. he even got a free wotk upgrade from the mix up.

Last edited:
But with Ulduar around the corner I'm sure there will be something they implement that he will consistently die to.

Yo DR I just checked Chris' boomer and he doesn't have Insect Swarm....

Last edited:
I AM GLAD THAT THEY NERFED WARLOCKS WE NEEDED TO BE TAKEN DOWN A PEG BECAUSE I GET TOO COCKY IN PVP WHEN IM ABSOLUTELY OWNING EVERYBODY WITH MY CURSE OF TONGUES DPS

I AM GLAD THAT THEY NERFED WARLOCKS WE NEEDED TO BE TAKEN DOWN A PEG BECAUSE I GET TOO COCKY IN PVP WHEN IM ABSOLUTELY OWNING EVERYBODY WITH MY CURSE OF TONGUES DPS

Except it wasn't specific to Warlocks, it was all casting slow effects across the board. Granted it might effect Warlocks more than other classes but it's not specifically targeted at warlocks.

Sure it will. PoM, instant cast AP, instant cast AB... I've used that combo hundreds of times in PvE. Now it will have to be PoM, instant cast AB (without the AP +damage modifier), and then AP after the GCD-equivalent cooldown.

That's a nerf anyway you look at it.

And the change to Slow is significant.

I'll be happy to post my dps on patchwerk for my last go and this upcoming week to prove you wrong if you'd like. In fact, I bet you my dps goes up.

(the reason dps may go down is length of fight in conjunction with ap cooldown...but the buff to missiles glyph gives twice the dps buff that ap does to your overall)

Last edited:
But with Ulduar around the corner I'm sure there will be something they implement that he will consistently die to.

Yo DR I just checked Chris' boomer and he doesn't have Insect Swarm....

I don't know anything about the boomkins, not sure if he was testing something out.

IS is the 2pc t7 bonus and is the most efficient Boomer spell, if he was testing something out he's a bigger idiot than I ever thought he was.

Back