2024 Voting Poll!

2024 Vote!

• Total voters
Trump already announced so not sure why he's not in the poll since there's still a good chance he could be on the ballot.

I'd even say there's an equal chance Biden is NOT on the ballot, so... :shrug:

im voting for trump because i want to relive the summer of blm and the daily shitshow

B1fO6KjSylS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7CB1fxa8Us2xL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX679_.png

Amazon.com: Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump - 2024 Election Campaign Sweatshirt : Clothing, Shoes Jewelry

also,

Race for White House Wide Open After Hillary Leaves Office in 2024 | The New Yorker

“The only thing we can say with any certainty is that Hillary Clinton will be elected President by a landslide in 2016 and reëlected by an even bigger margin in 2020.”

Trump already announced so not sure why he's not in the poll since there's still a good chance he could be on the ballot.

I'd even say there's an equal chance Biden is NOT on the ballot, so... :shrug:

That's why I kept it GOP generic. I doubt that trump would run independently, as that would solidify a democrat win as it would split the voting, or at least draw enough votes away from whoever get the GOP nomination. That would be a nightmare, about as nightmarish as Liz Cheney being voted speaker.

As far a Biden is concerned, I'm sure the dems would trot him out once more. Useful idiot and banking on another "historic" vote going his way. Historic in that the dead shall vote again.

Back