2024 Presidential election Republican candidate - Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis?

2024 Presidential election Republican candidate - Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis?

• Total voters
who fucking cares? voting system is rigged and fucked in this country anyway. doesn't matter anymore.

Hey at least DeSantis isn't a fucking retard.

* Can string words together to make English sentences
* No apparent scandals (yet)
* He prob won't make enemies in his own party
* Not a Low Grade Imbecile

agreed, he is way better than biden

also, i think he would make a great vice president for trump's second term, and then hopefully he can get 2 terms as president after that.

VP seems like such a stupid position. If i was DeSantis I'd remain governor and wait to take a run after Trump.

If Desantis runs against Biden, I’ll vote for him. If it’s Trump Biden, I’ll vote third party.

I really do not like what America became under Trump. America Divided plays into all of these scumbags hands. If neither Biden nor Trump run, I’ll vote 3rd party. I really do not like the two mayor parties of sellouts.

If Desantis runs against Biden, I’ll vote for him. If it’s Trump Biden, I’ll vote third party.

I really do not like what America became under Trump. America Divided plays into all of these scumbags hands. If neither Biden nor Trump run, I’ll vote 3rd party. I really do not like the two mayor parties of sellouts.

do you really think that if desantis wins the presidency that it's going to make a lick of difference how divided america is?

the problem is not the division, the problem is the establishment government politicians that these american idiot civilians can't see because they're too busy arguing over their division

trump tried to bring it to light/shake things up in the establishment, but stupid people were too busy hating trump for mean tweets and listening to everything the media fed them to see it.

do you really think that if desantis wins the presidency that it's going to make a lick of difference how divided america is?

the problem is not the division, the problem is the establishment government politicians that these american idiot civilians can't see because they're too busy arguing over their division

trump tried to bring it to light/shake things up in the establishment, but stupid people were too busy hating trump for mean tweets and listening to everything the media fed them to see it.

Don't forget about the unelected and untouchable bureaucracy.

This is what worries me. I think people are on to Trump and who he is as an idiot. He runs again, he'll get beat and beat bad. DeSantis is smart, and that worries me.

lol i would definitely listen to this dumpster fire talk on a podcast

After Fraggle left, I'm probably the most sought after person here. I don't think I'm interesting, but you all seem bored. Sure.

Unless it's after 19:00 or 20:00 Mountain, I'm probably not going to be able to do anything until after the year ends.

Because of Dutch channel that I frequent, I did get a semi-decent headset and microphone. As I said, I'm not opposed to it. What in the world are your casts about?

Back