2009 Skyline !

EvilMonkey

Contributor
Veteran XX
So like OMG, I was at Kmart with friends and a brand new 2009 Nissan Skyline drove the wrong direction up the street to come into the parking lot. LIKE OMGG. So anyways he drove around stopped for us to take pictures then left. It was amazing.

Pics so you dont cry..

skyline.jpg

So like OMG, I was at Kmart with friends and a brand new 2009 Nissan Skyline drove the wrong direction up the street to come into the parking lot. LIKE OMGG. So anyways he drove around stopped for us to take pictures then left. It was amazing.

Pics so you dont cry..

skyline.jpg
You said "pics"

Im a huge Nissan fan. That looks insane (googles for more picture)

BTW wtf are you doing hanging out at kmart? Is that the hang out spot?

I work for the Company, I have driven the car. Not Impressed.

Front end looks like someone riced out a Supra. Rear end looks like an unholy cross between a Mustang and a Ferrari. The side profile of the vehicle looks great, and the interior is well done with a great cluster. The automotic/standard hybrid is annoying and lack luster. Another thing to note is that the car is too smooth, it does not give you that thrill a car this fast should. Let's hope the Spec-V fixes some of these issues.

The guy stopped so you could take pictures of his car?

How did he fit his giant ego into such a small vehicle?

I work for the Company, I have driven the car. Not Impressed.

Front end looks like someone riced out a Supra. Rear end looks like an unholy cross between a Mustang and a Ferrari. The side profile of the vehicle looks great, and the interior is well done with a great cluster. The automotic/standard hybrid is annoying and lack luster. Another thing to note is that the car is too smooth, it does not give you that thrill a car this fast should. Let's hope the Spec-V fixes some of these issues.

uhm i drive a spec v

and im amazed you compared a 3.5l twin turbo to a sentra.

unless im confused

speaking of cars..

I saw one of the new chargers. I really liked it until I saw the rear. The lights totally ruined the entire car :(

First off, it's a Nissan GTR, not a Skyline.
And the Spec V will be almost double the cost of a base GTR starting in the 140's so I doubt it will be worth it for any kind of daily driver or weekend warrior.

Back