2003 Ram 3500

sammyrocks said:
with that look, i'd rather have an extended cab, though my truck isn't ;)

2_G.jpg

You sold the Cobra? I see a lot of Lightnings around here, and I still don't like the Altezza's on them. I hope you get them changed, but it's your ride. Either way, it's nice. You and I think alike when it comes to cars. I loved that Cobra, and I love the Lightning.

found on road dead bro

fords always have and always will be the biggest pos ever made

altho in an ironic twist of fate I might be getting a ford f150 w/triton v8 :(

oh well..one day ill get my Z71

the '78 f150 has been through hell and back, and still works great. only things that have broke on it have been power steering, the engine ate 2 rear ends, and the lower gasket leaks a bit. only stranded my dad once, when the battery went dead

-]DoW[-RedDeath said:
my dad's '78 would kick the shit out of your pos chevy

now, dodge for that matter, used to suck, currently sucks, and will always suck

I'm bias. I've always been a Ford fan. Ever since my 65 Mustang (The model without the reverse lights on the bumper). I loved that car. Even saying that, I've never driven the Ram.. but I actually like the lines on it. The SRT-10 and the California Express addition really have a nice clean look to them. But again, I've never driven the truck. I have driven an F-350, when I was taking the immediate family up to the lake to test out a new ski boat.. I have to say, that truck was cherry. Big truck, but it had no want for power, and it had a nice ride to it.

i'm pretty sure that ford is the only company that still makes having a manual stick on the transfer case(besides maybe jeep and toyota) instead of that lame ass unreliable pushbutton 4wd

the option of a 6 speed stick is nice too, it's nice to not be forced to buy an auto like so many companies are doing now

Sojourn said:
You sold the Cobra? I see a lot of Lightnings around here, and I still don't like the Altezza's on them. I hope you get them changed, but it's your ride. Either way, it's nice. You and I think alike when it comes to cars. I loved that Cobra, and I love the Lightning.

I got in a wreck, and my insurance company totalled the Cobra :( Allstate didn't give me what I owed, so another one was out of my budget. As for the Lightning, it's a 2002 that was a demo. I never thought I'd own a truck, but after driving this one, I was floored by all aspects of it. I agree about the Altezza's though, and I'm looking for something to replace them with right now.

-]P[-Veor said:
found on road dead bro

fords always have and always will be the biggest pos ever made

altho in an ironic twist of fate I might be getting a ford f150 w/triton v8 :(

oh well..one day ill get my Z71

how are the f-150's? I'm looking into them as i can actually find them nearly new in my price range... anyone know much about them?

[4M]D-ScytheHell Kia said:
Nah nothing to haul with this buety. its gonna be my ride, Gonna hook it up a bit with some good after market stuff ive been looking at.

[4M]D-ScytheHell Kia said:
High output Turbo Diesle. Just because its a big truck donsnt mean i need to tow your sorry ass car or anybody else garbage around. I seen some awsome 3500's all hooked up so i want to do the same. its gonne look sweet.
get the cheaper one and invest in a dictionary.

I am late into this but why a 3500? if you want a truck and it isn't to tow or haul why not a 1500 4x4?, seems pretty fucking stupid to be buying a commercial vehicle to just drive in.

hell doing up a 3500 is pretty wierd,it seems to me you might aswell put a spoiler on a cube van. You would look just as crazy

Very nice, DS, But I would hold out for the extended cab. Or get one of these instead and meet me in Sturgis.

zurn2up.jpg

I want it cause i like it and i think its a nice truck.Yeah i am gonna get the extended cab. I am getting a Harley soon so i will use it to put the bike in the truck.

Big_Red.jpg

Yeah Zurn ill meet ya.

if it's your only driver, I'd get the extended cab, so long as it fits in your garage.

Since I sold my pickup, I've been jonesing so bad to get another one, it's impossible to go without a pickup once you've had one, there's so much shit I need to buy, and it sucks having to bug friends to come help you haul shit.

Course, I don't want the extended cab, since it's hard enough to park a pickup, and whatever I get won't be a 35k truck, since I only use it about once a month. hehe.

Yeah i have a 2 bay garage that is 1 door. I had my buddy back his ram 2500 in there and it fit nice. Lots of room left over cause i still have 10 feet more to back into the garage.

IMO, VERY very stupid choice... For 36k you can get what I got...
2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
stock rated HP - 390
stock rated Torque - 390 lbs/ft

rear.jpg

cobrafront.jpg

frontangle.jpg

side.jpg

enginebay.jpg
rearangle.jpg

Back