2 questions

WarHero X

Veteran XX
1. In the defualt game, when you hit 't' to attack stuff, it toggles attack on and off. I once had a script that let me hammer the button. Detoggleattack was what it was called, but it no longer works. Is there a replacement out there for it?

2. Is it possible to 5 man the first boss in black wing layer with a druid, priest, warlock, mage, and a warrior?

Given well-geared, epicced-out and raid-specced 70s how many do you think could take BWL? 10? 15? 20? I know it's 40-man and some of the boss stats scale with players but not all of them but even 5 70s sound like too little for a 40-man 60 dungeon.

1. I have a faint idea what he's talking about. When you right-click a mob or press T it usually puts you on auto-attack (white swing) and I think he wants a macro where he can turn off auto-attack while still targeting the same mob. Or maybe target a new mob and not default attack. Maybe? :shrug:

my friend did it with 5 people.

Okay so they did it with 5. Did they mention how hard or easy it was? Did they have to bring raid consumeables and use them? Were the fights such that you really couldn't have even one minor screw up or you'd wipe?

you'd probably need at least 15-20 on vael to out pace BA, maybe less depending on how bad ass your dps is. dunno for sure though just guessing. Assuming everyone had ony cloaks that's the only major cock block for a level 70 raid in BWL. Prot Paladin tanks make that place EZ mode now.

here is the description used in the script

DeToggleAttack
==============

Stops the attack button from being a simple toggle.

Using Attack will now -only- start attack, and ctrl attack will -only-
stop. This is in the action buttons and attack key binding only.

Please Note: If the ctrl-key is bound, then DeToggleAttack will not
be able to turn off the attack. For example, if your attack key is 1, then
if ctrl-1 is bound to something (another action for example), then
you will not be able to stop attacking using that key.

The easiest way to prevent this from happening is bind the ctrl-key to the
same thing key is bound to.

well the bwl thing was I liked the look of the untamed blade. Oh well guess Ill be stuck with that crappy arena sword.

DeToggleAttack
==============

So basically it keeps you in combat? I guess I could see how this would be of use if you were a tank. Instead of sometimes exiting out of combat after your current target dies you would stay in combat, so the next thing that hits you would become your new target. You would then start attacking it right away instead of having to hit the combat button again?

DeToggleAttack
==============

well the bwl thing was I liked the look of the untamed blade. Oh well guess Ill be stuck with that crappy arena sword.

I think Razer could possibly be done by 10 people when I think about the fight. It all depends on which strat you use. At 70 I would think your AoE would be strong enough to just blast everything down. The big problem is of course gathering everything up in the middle and making sure squishies don't die. Kitting might work but too with a small group although everyone would need to be aware of what's going on and you would hope you pick up the mobs before they head to the orb guy which would be harder with only 5-10 people.

Back