$2.75 Rice Crispy Treat

I haven't had one of those in like 8 years. A freshly made, soft rice crispy treat is fucking tasty. However even if they've been sitting out for an hour they lose their deliciousness by becoming less fluffy and soft.

ive never had fresh rice crispy treats

growing up my mom worked so she never became anything other then a horrible cook.

I may have to make some this weekend

I have been searching high and low for Toasted Coconut marshmallows to use in a Toasted Coconut Rice Crispy Treat.

They make them, I just can't find them.

Nm... the one place I found them online finally has them in stock :D

Last edited:
ive never had fresh rice crispy treats

growing up my mom worked so she never became anything other then a horrible cook.

I may have to make some this weekend

This brings tears to my eyes. Do it, and thank yourself while you feast on the delicious, buttery, fluffy squares of heaven.

Also you should probably make some meatloaf, lasagna, and banana bread to catch up with your peers who had nice moms.

Shit, go to Starbuck's. They have $3 rice crispy treats and they're huge, but obviously not worth the price if I can make my own for about three dollars in several batches.

I think these are the $3 rice crispy treats at starbucks. I can't say i've looked at the price tag on those before now.

Back