1998 Mccain comments regarding Osama Bin Laden

Choice B:

Has consistently kept eye on the real enemy, the real threat and said he'd go after those responsible for 9/11 if our allies are unable to.​

Wouldn't you know it, obama's "plan" is already current bush administration policy. I've explained this to you 50 times. You keep thinking obama owns the idea, for some reason.

What mccain is saying is not that we'd shy away from striking at bin laden - you just don't say it out loud. You don't say aloud you're going to invade pakistan. You don't issue threats. You just do it.

The only thing mouthing off about invading pakistan will do is kill the current strained alliance between our countries. Make a bad situation worse.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/20/bush.intv/index.html

Last edited:
I don't think so, that story is from 2006.

So let me get this straight, obama keeps running ads tying mccain to bush, but hes ok with taking credit for the bush policy he does like? Dick move.

I don't think so, that story is from 2006.

So let me get this straight, obama keeps running ads tying mccain to bush, but hes ok with taking credit for the bush policy he does like? Dick move.

No - wow, you are a retard.
He takes credit for Bush following something that he proposed earlier.

You said you quit TW, please live up to YOUR word.

Wouldn't you know it, obama's "plan" is already current bush administration policy. I've explained this to you 50 times. You keep thinking obama owns the idea, for some reason.

CNN.com - Bushwould send troops inside Pakistan to catch bin Laden - Sep 20, 2006

As usual, Triple is just full of shit... :lol:

Bush didnt act on those words in several critical cases, including after tora bora and when rummy was too scared in another case of the backlash from pakistan. As far as i know, it wasn't until this year we started really going in there without total pakistani coordination. Hence, after Obama's statement.

Here is MY thread from over a year ago: [War on Terra] Obama the only hawk on al qaeda? by TseTse - TribalWar Forums

Go watch yourself babble and make a fool or yourself on that thread, too.

Bush has had plenty of opportunities and has blown them... starting at Tora Bora.

Last edited:
ok, so you're entirely not interested in facts, only scoring points. good to know.

ps: ill be sure to let cnn know they are reporting bullshit. tsetse of tribalwar fame said so.

and as usual, triple runs off having pretending to won and to maintain a highground. :lol:

(this is expedited by him never actually reading/comprehending what he responds to)

this post kind of shoots holes in your "guys seriously i was a mccain supporter until last month seriously i am an independent please believe me!" shtick.

Just sayin

Choice A:
In 1998 said Osama Bin Laden wasn't dangerous and that going after terrorism was like going into vietnam without a Plan B.

Said things were fine in Afghanistan in 2002 and that the war on terror was in Iraq.

Is fine with 7 years going by without those behind 9/11 being brought to justice or killed.

Choice B:

Has consistently kept eye on the real enemy, the real threat and said he'd go after those responsible for 9/11 if our allies are unable to.​

Choice B also cuddled up to admitted and utterly unrepentant terrorists, businessmen who commit massive fraud, and a so-called preacher who proclaimed "God damn America."

So yeah Choice A looks pretty damneed good, even given the hyperbolic method you employ.

this post kind of shoots holes in your "guys seriously i was a mccain supporter until last month seriously i am an independent please believe me!" shtick.

Just sayin

That makes no sense.

Are you suggesting i knew about this random interview years ago and am only talking about it now? Frankly, the argument he made to attack Obama on this point was retarded a year ago and i have been saying it all along.

But that alone wasnt a deal breaker.

However, the signs of hypocrisy are just part of a wider pattern.

Choice B also cuddled up to admitted and utterly unrepentant terrorists, businessmen who commit massive fraud, and a so-called preacher who proclaimed "God damn America."

Yea, keep repeating lies & hyperbole, and then pretending that makes them true... :nuts:

(do you really want to pretend Obama has more shady friends than Mccain? HONESTLY?)

(did you know he's had to remove 3 co-chairs in the last 5 months cuz of lobbyist ties to saudi arabia and weapons dealers? did you know his campaign manager was getting $15000 a month from freddie mac up until last month, while he slams obama for simply getting campaign contributions from them?)

Last edited:
His preacher said "god damn america" as part of a criticism.

Not unlike every time any other preacher criticizes america for immorality and being on the wrong path.

The weatherman or whatever story is retarded...

Look, is this guy, Laden, really the bad guy that's depicted? Most of us have never heard of him before.

Last edited:
His preacher said "god damn america" as part of a criticism.

Not unlike every time any other preacher criticizes america for immorality and being on the wrong path.

The weatherman or whatever story is retarded...
So...you're saying they weren't, as you previously claimed, lies per se...you just choose to dismiss them as unimportant.

For someone who has claimed a doctorate, you certainly have an odd habit of saying one thing when you mean another....and in the simplest language.

:lol:
Partisan?
He said it or not?
Hack?
Yes, McCain is a fucking moron.

You know what partisan means right?
Now apply that to the context of 99% of his posts for the last couple months.
I shouldnt expect much from you though, you are #1 on the fucking list as of late.

So...you're saying they weren't, as you previously claimed, lies per se...you just choose to dismiss them as unimportant.

For someone who has claimed a doctorate, you certainly have an odd habit of saying one thing when you mean another....and in the simplest language.

1. i said lies and hyperbole. that's what they are

2. i never said i had a doctorate. yet more lies.

seriously, all you provide is immature, irrational smears. grow up.

Back