10 Year old Boy argues with sister... then shoots her in face with shotgun.

You see "ego" issues because dumb liberal twats who know nothing about guns want to take our property away from us...

Worry about your fucking household, and I'll worry about mine. Comprende?

Now based on the first answer I proposed, lets say you responsible gun owners have a lock on your UNLOADED gun. Your sleeping in your 'secure' house, and awake to an intruder. You go get your gun, load it, and unlock it. By the time you did this, you should pretty much have been killed by the intruder, cause I am willing to bet that it takes a hot minute to prepare a 'safe' gun.
I used to leave my loaded, in a 3 number analog (rotating) combination lock. It took me all of 10 seconds to get up, from my bed, run over to the safe, stoop down, and take out my gun. If the gun was unloaded, it would've taken another second to slap a magazine in and rack the slide. And that's using a dial safe. They have safes with digital combination pads nowadays that would make it even quicker.

Some are, some aren't. Welcome to life. Why punish the responsible law abiding ones for something the criminals and idiots are doing?

if we want to be able to live in a community as a whole, the best have to be dragged down and be mixed with the stupid

I own guns because its a hobby just like anything else. My guns have never been so much as pointed at another individual. They're as harmless as my TV.

My guns ARE locked in a safe. Let me worry about them and the possibility of an intruder breaking into my house. Thanks.

if someone found my yoyo or pogo stick they couldn't point and shoot to end someone's life

so i think trying to equate all hobbies is a pointless affair.

i never said it was all the gun's problem.

i do see a correlation between gun owners and making issues into black or white, group elitism, excessive aggression, and ego issues.

to each his own.

That's because you're an idiot. Its not a matter of ego or elitism. Its a matter of personal freedoms, and for many in the u.s. because they feel it is their duty. Whether you think that way or not is totally irrelevant.

You see "ego" issues because dumb liberal twats who know nothing about guns want to take our property away from us...

Worry about your fucking household, and I'll worry about mine. Comprende?

liberal? i'm not even political, i don't fucking vote. continue labeling your "opposition" with whatever you want to make you feel better, i made a joke of a comment and you gun supporters get completely aggressive.

i don't even care whether or not you own a gun, but you're too busy flounting your masculinity to notice.

if someone found my yoyo or pogo stick they couldn't point and shoot to end someone's life

so i think trying to equate all hobbies is a pointless affair.

do you or did you build model cars/planes/trucks? collect them?

Me too, but with guns. I have about 4 that are black powder, came in a kit and required assembly and detailing, but they still fire. Hobbies differ from person to person.

That's because you're an idiot. Its not a matter of ego or elitism. Its a matter of personal freedoms, and for many in the u.s. because they feel it is their duty. Whether you think that way or not is totally irrelevant.

so should we be free to have any property in our house that we like?

at what point do you draw the line? only at guns but no further?

do you or did you build model cars/planes/trucks? collect them?

Me too, but with guns. I have about 4 that are black powder, came in a kit and required assembly and detailing, but they still fire. Hobbies differ from person to person.

hobbies differ from person to person but not all hobbies can be equated. if i liked to build pipe bombs on the side, i would have been expelled from school.

so should we be free to have any property in our house that we like?

at what point do you draw the line? only at guns but no further?

we should be told what we can and can't have? at what point do you draw the line? at guns but no further?

Surprise surprise...

right, you label me a liberal and are wrong about it.

instead of noting that you're simply trying to polarize the argument and my viewpoint, you respond with an empty remark.

attacking the source rather than the argument, continue

hobbies differ from person to person but not all hobbies can be equated. if i liked to build pipe bombs on the side, i would have been expelled from school.

rofl

I love how just 5 minutes ago you blasted me for comparing knives to guns, but now you're doing the same thing and comparing explosives to firearms...

Good job.

pipe bombs have one purpose, anti-personell device. there is no other purpose for a pipebomb.

Back