1 Year Hosting (10GB Space + 250GB BW) + Free domain for only $11.90/year

At0mic

Veteran X
http://www.dot5hosting.com and simply enter the coupon code: hostrefund1 on the order form. This is an INSTANT REBATE. Just put in the promo code!

You will receive 1 year of web hosting (select the 12 month term) of 10GB Space, 250GB Transfer and a free domain name for just $11.90/year.

Spread the coupon around! :)

Remember to use the coupon code hostrefund1 or the rebate wont apply. Have fun!

They'll send you a setup email letting you know they set you up and how to login. When did you sign up? It usually takes a couple of hours to get you setup, approved and all.

I'm signing up. Let's hope this is worth it. :) (sure is taking long to process, though...) :hurry:

---five seconds later---

Okay.

"Thank You for your purchase!

Your Order has been received and will be set up shortly!
Your account will be processed and billed for $11.88. "

Rock on, At0mic. I just bought "wickedgoodonline.com" for $11.88. Hope it's reliable, and if it is, I'll love you forever.

Awesome Tenshi, good to hear. Can't beat under $12 with a free domain name. So far, my account has been awesome. Loving Dot5, especially for this promo! :)

Thanks for signing up, appreciate it. Let me know how it goes.

At0mic said:
Awesome Tenshi, good to hear. Can't beat under $12 with a free domain name. So far, my account has been awesome. Loving Dot5, especially for this promo! :)

Thanks for signing up, appreciate it. Let me know how it goes.

Cool stuff buying now, how much is it after 1 year?

Thank You for your purchase!

Your account will be processed and billed for $11.88.

If there are any problems please feel free to contact us at
support@dot5hosting.com.

iHeed.com :)

EndR, awesome, thank you. It's just $4.95/month after one year. Have to let me know how it goes so I can have a good idea on recommendations and ratings for my site visitors. I've been happy so far, but I'd of course like to hear from others as well. Thanks a ton guy, glad this is working out :)

EndR said:
Cool stuff buying now, how much is it after 1 year?

Thank You for your purchase!

Your account will be processed and billed for $11.88.

If there are any problems please feel free to contact us at
support@dot5hosting.com.

iHeed.com :)

:rofl:

Make sure to check when you buy it how much space you got and how much bandwitdh you got.

I go into mine and it says 80gig / 2g space.

I get on chat, talk to the guy he said he will fix it. I asked him honestly if they do it just for idiots, and those who say something they give them what they pay for.

He said yeah.

:p

I enjoy the honesty from these guys, and to be honest, everyone does those cheap tactics, just got to be careful.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS..

I ordered the domain iHeed.com through them and they are saying that I didn't. I call the 1877 number and it's some outsourced indian dude.

They claim they are working on it. I dunno. Fishy from the getgo these guys.

I am going to see if they will fix it, if they can't, I'll demand refund.

Be careful guys.

EndR. I have the owners contact information, I can probably get it resolved for you or at least get someone on it for you. Do you have a ticket ID number or anything that I could pass along?

At0mic said:
EndR. I have the owners contact information, I can probably get it resolved for you or at least get someone on it for you. Do you have a ticket ID number or anything that I could pass along?

Thanks man. I got it fixed.

Wow. though omg. The live chat people it took about 10 times for me to explain it all day, they did not believe me, they thought I registered iHeed.com. And I had to explain to them, I did not register it.

And the telephone I think it is out sourced to India.

It's fixed, they registered another domain, www.iKeyd.com :)

So I am happy again.

Glad to hear. The guys I've dealt with, one being the owner is awesome. He's got a team down in AZ, and another set in LA, but yeah... there is always the chance they outsource to India as well. Can't beat $12 though :)

Anyone else looking, I got them to give a 2 year deal with the free domain name for $18.96 in total. Use the coupon code: D5YEARLY

Back