Isuk, fufu..did you think a new nick grants you cool?

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
I think both of you are like on nick 5+. I was curious if you though that all of a sudden that granted you coolness for all the dumbass shit you have done in the past. You are both retarded and have some psychological disorder OBVIOUSLY but had to redo yet another account to come some place NO ONE wants you at. I think I have to make the above statement clear.

No one wants fufu or isuk here. (minus other attention whores like mstrike)

i can think of several people worse than those 2. why did you decide to randomly call out those 2 instead of the other members of the horde of douchery?

I think both of you are like on nick 5+. I was curious if you though that all of a sudden that granted you coolness for all the dumbass shit you have done in the past. You are both retarded and have some psychological disorder OBVIOUSLY but had to redo yet another account to come some place NO ONE wants you at. I think I have to make the above statement clear.

No one wants fufu or isuk here. (minus other attention whores like mstrike)

Oh noooooooooo, weez kneadz mere deevorzeti! :signed:

ET'z cum holmes!
:clap:

i tried typing like dweasel and have come to the conclusion that i just can't do it no matter how hard i try

Scooby is an angry drunk that hates everyone. He doesn't have any real friends. He comes to TribalWar to start shit and and let out some of his drunken rage. If he died in a car accident tomorrow, no one would care.

i don't know why everyone goes on about scoobs drinking. i probably drink more than him and fngr everyday and noone makes fun of my drinking.

Back