Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

Oh yeah agree.

Seriously a pox on all their houses.

One faction or another always starts in and the other overreacts spurring more overreaction in an ouroboros of stupid.

If I want to see a movie I do my best to avoid any media about it prior.

maybe try reddit where you can just all agree with one another and ban anyone that presents a different argument?

belittling someone without presenting reasoning is exactly what sprouted a lot of this movement against progressives and the left. instead of deranged just use the word deplorable it worked wonders for killary

Are u saying I should kill some braincells dissecting a samuwell post?

Sometimes I question why I come to this website

This thread is a perfect example

I am 2 normal for this shit

Y'all are some deranged low t morons

u got all of us on ignore

i don't know how u even see any of this stuff inside your fantasy snowflake bubble

Man sometimes I open a thread and there's like 4 posts in a page and I'm like thank god I ignored that obsessive loser

I had 2 ignore captain tele because the sheer volume of his posting meant scrolling past his posts meant skipping 80% of a page filled with pepes and Twitter screenshots and image macros of goebels on every single page and in every single thread on this whole forum

Tw much better experience when it is people talking to eachother rather than just basically reading some obsessed persons blog

u need to look for perimeter leaks man

If I'm white and I have though BP was a good character for years with an interesting back story does that make me a cuck? If so, I will go watch Lethal Weapon 5 to even out.

Seriously though, I'm glad it's an all black cast. That's true to Wakanda.

I guess thats why heimdall in thor is black

Lol

Maybe I'm weird, but it doesn't bother me if a movie about a black superhero from Africa features an entirely black cast. Not really sure why it has to be a black film crew too, that's a bit racist. But if they make a good movie then that's cool. Maybe they'll make another one.

I'll celebrate just about anything that isn't a remake of some 1980s film franchise at this point.

Bladerunner 2049 was really good

but apparently not learning this lesson with everything is asking too much
Yep, that's because the left is constantly pushing the SJW/BLM message every chance. There is no escaping it in entertainment, which is why people on the right are saying fuck you.

Football - Players Kneeling disrespecting our country.
Concerts - Performers bashing Trump.
Movies - SJW all over the place, discussed in the TLJ threads.

I'm not going to pay to be insulted and have a guilt trip put on me by the left. It's why I cut the cord with Comcast. Done watching all the commercials.

Yeah NGFM I pretty much stopped watching t.v. 1. they always subvert white people and try to demean men over women and minorities. 2. I can find all the entertainment I need in a day online. 3. Online I can choose to block ads, and opt to pay the people I enjoy watching directly.

Yep, that's because the left is constantly pushing the SJW/BLM message every chance. There is no escaping it in entertainment, which is why people on the right are saying fuck you.

Football - Players Kneeling disrespecting our country.
Concerts - Performers bashing Trump.
Movies - SJW all over the place, discussed in the TLJ threads.

I'm not going to pay to be insulted and have a guilt trip put on me by the left. It's why I cut the cord with Comcast. Done watching all the commercials.

if you don't give them 100% of what they want

then you are provably victimizing them

justifying all of their fears, complaints and resistance

if you give them 100% of what they want

they will make that the new normal and will have a new set of demands and requests to demand from you tomorrow

rinse and repeat for 50 years until america looks like it does today

where there would be riots in front of studios if a show like Married with Children was still being filmed today

DU6quZeVMAAbieD.jpg

Yeah NGFM I pretty much stopped watching t.v. 1. they always subvert white people and try to demean men over women and minorities. 2. I can find all the entertainment I need in a day online. 3. Online I can choose to block ads, and opt to pay the people I enjoy watching directly.
I have a bunch of YouTube channels I subscribe too. Piano instruction, Music Gear, Roller Coasters, Fail Army, Jet Pilots. Otherwise I'm practicing songs on the piano for my next gig.

There's so much other stuff one can be doing. Detailing and maintaining the car, cleaning the house, organizing your papers, backing up the computer, cooking good food, making MGJ, working out.

Last edited:
Back