WE'RE GOING TO WAR. [Syria]

obamasolution.jpg

I wish someone would stop being a pussy and use a nuke already in that area. Pony up bitches. Just say Iran did it.

fuck you obama. we don't need to get involved with syria. we all know you are just trying to change the subject, so stop the lying and sit down and shut the fuck up you piece of shit.

Why would Iran nuke Syria?

I dunno. Make something up. Abaa madinijahd was worried about all these unstable countries and didn't want to have it inspire his people to over throw him. Bam! Fuckin solid story. Fucking slam dunk.

Pay no attention to the failed democracies we've gone to war to set up in the recent past... I sure do love bringing democracy to stupid religious states... ya it'll work this time.

Russia is telling Obama, there is less evidence here, than when Bush claimed there was WMDs in Iraq. In other words, Russia is telling Obama to STFO (Stay the Fuck Out). The reason why the USA would get involved, is the families at the top of the pyramid, want to use the USA to gain more global power. Doesn't hurt them, they're at the top. So they tell the USA to go in there as aid, fuck shit up, our boys die, they don't care. They get rich, we get nothing out of it but another mess. Pyramid of Power.

Last edited:
Back