my favorite part of the gym

I just hate people who 'lurk' in the locker room. The worst are the guys who stare into the mirror, and keep glancing at you while you change as they flex.

I was at the gym last week and this girl on the machine next to me had dumped a bottle of perfume on herself and caked on another pound of makeup

I about puked as Im doing chest flies and i inhale a deep breath of something that smells like oatmeal cookies

Yeah, finally I'm not the only one hating that. It fucking disturbs me when I'm doing my cardio and its irritating at the workout. This heavy vanilla scent (the younger girls....) or this old lady perfume. Holy crap, why do you put that on?

"Hey I heard you like perfume. So we put perfume on you, so you can annoy the fuck of every other man (woman?) in the studio while you workout."

i hate chicks who wear makeup at the gym...it's dumb...

No, whats really fucking irritating are people who come to the gym fucking bathed in Cologne or perfume. I mean, yes you shouldn't stink, but just some light deodorant and you're fine. You're at the gym you don't have to smell like a fucking rose.

I've had a few people get on the treadmill next to me reeking of cologne. I instantly stop and move down several treadmills with enough fanfare that, yes, they were the reason I moved, just to make them self-conscious.

MY favorite part of the gym?

Right when my buddy is spotting for me on the bench, I like to get a big whiff of that nut stink!!! Even better if you get a nice sloppy taste of the taint. Mmmmmm MMM gotta love that sweat!!!

the gym i use is affiliated with a hospital (its sister gym is at the hospital)

sometimes i go to the one at the hospital

there's old people galore there

Back