NBA Playoffs

ron artest pretty much gave paul pierce whatever he wanted for a few games

overall he is pretty much (or has been) done as a top tier defender and is somewhat of a liability on offense

his hustle is top notch though

might have been the same result if they still had Ariza...but it wasn't exactly a trade.
Not even close. Ariza isn't a great defender.

I disagree about his defense on Pierce. It was EXACTLY what we needed. The Lakers are much more physical with him on the floor.

This post season thread was pretty fun because virtually everything Cyanidesaid was incorrect.

see you guys next year. Hopefully another exciting 4th quarter of deciding game of finals where home team shoots a million more free throws.

If everyone is just making shit up, CELTICS WIN!!!

that's how I'll remember it. New England: the dominant sports force of the decade

If everyone is just making shit up, CELTICS WIN!!!

that's how I'll remember it. New England: the dominant sports force of the decade

thats how most of the faggots from around the boston area think. Over time, your desire to suck cock goes up, but you get over the loses. Just ask your dad, he's used to being a gay loser too.

ok so

kind of depressed, but surprised. i expected them to lose to the cavs, but they got to game 7 of the finals, jesus christ, really?

but im depressed because this is the end of the celtics for years.. and years.. they're gonna lose so many guys, doc is gonna be gone. Team is fucked. They have no plan B.

I love all of these anti kobe, he is nowhere near Jordan articles hacks that call themselves sports writers are putting out now.

Drew Sharp from the Detroit free press said Jordan never had a bad game in the finals pretty much, do these guys even think before they write.

They deserve to go under, the evil bloggers actually seem to put in work behind what they write.

mj is overrated

league was way watered down when he started to win

between expansion & hakeem's '93 rockets winning a championship (and then sweeping for a repeat w/ an old clyde drexler) it is pretty e-z 2 see why

kobe is on the guy's level w/o a doubt, regardless of his poor game 7 scoring performance

add in the fact that jordan didn't have to play with sagging doubles and had free range on the block from fifteen feet

etc. etc.

so did anything happen at the draft, seems like no trades at all by espns front page.

I just know the pistons drafted a stiff who is scared to be aggressive and disappears for long stretches in college, sounds like a winner.

ebanks = steal, luke walton insurance
wanted jeremy lin or mikhail torrance at 58 tho. but it's all good b/c most likely the MLE will be on steve blake or some other vet pg + we got jcrittenton back in the summer league team

new orleans - wtf shoulda drafted xavier henry? cleared some money with mo pete off the books but still...also, not liking the orlando trade rumors for cp3

boston - friend told me they were only talking about james anderson in the news and then i guess bradley slipped to them....coulda gone either way. can't like it when the spurs draft anderson though. might regret it when pop turns him into another manu or something

clips - solid with aminu, paired blake again with willie. got eric bledsoe too.

OKC - cole aldrich? i guess....really thought they would try for larry sanders here.

Last edited:
Back