create me an Orca that says LOL DUDE

istockphoto_8139676-orca.jpg

anyway!
so if i get a tat today and i go sailing in the OCEAN next saturday, what do i need to be careful about?
Can the tat get wet? It'll be covered from the sun so no worries there. Whats the "no wet" time on a new tat?
I'm learning to surf in 3 weeks or so and need to be able to be soaked for the whole day and not fuck the tat up

thanks smart people from the bowels of the internets

anyway!
so if i get a tat today and i go sailing in the OCEAN next saturday, what do i need to be careful about?
Can the tat get wet? It'll be covered from the sun so no worries there. Whats the "no wet" time on a new tat?
I'm learning to surf in 3 weeks or so and need to be able to be soaked for the whole day and not fuck the tat up

Don't worry about it. Water doesn't effect new tats. Especially after a week.

istockphoto_8139676-orca.jpg

anyway!

I assume you got this in an area that when you take off your shirt in front of bitches they will go "Oh...he's gay, well that clears that up"

since that's like 95% of the time...lol

:p:

Back