Gym bro shit and burning fat, building muscle.

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
So, the rules say at 58 I can't build muscle and burn fat simultaneously. Or at least its very fucking hard.

So last 10 weeks with my new trainer, workouts have been brutal and she has me counting calories, macros, sodium etc and putting it all in an app that she can access. Best trainer I've ever had, apart from being nice to look at she's really knowledgeable and a great motivator.

Anyway so 10 weeks, lost 16lb. Composition is gained 2lb of muscle, lost 18lb of fat.

Gym is full of instabunnies and dudes with "hardest worker in the room" shirts on embarrassing themselves. Cunts, get off my equipment.

We're missing a Juggs checkin. Wassup Juggs?

nobody gives 2 shits about your blog post midget.

Thank you for clicking on my thread, which was absolutely clear from the thread title what it's about, to assplain how many people don't care, least of all you. Or something.

I just can't imagine this is a fun time 'counting and imputing' all this 'data'...
Move the muscles
Get the heart rate up
and eat as much as I can to keep up
that's the only plan I have

It's one of those things you either love or hate. I've always been a spreadsheet nerd so working meals out is part of the process I enjoy. OK today I gotta have 1730 calories, 150g carbs, 50g fat, 170g protein. I enjoy this shit but of course having the time to do it is a thing. Probably couldn't have done this when I was working.

Gym bro shit you say? Better get a truck.
hlKLucG.jpg
Kill yourself midxe.

Antiquated bullshit "rules"

Apparently so. Got a few weeks vacation coming up which will likely undo some of the gains, phase 2 September to Christmas will be higher calories, still trying to drop some weight but more slowly and see if I can add muscle at the same time. Target add 5lb of muscle and drop 10b of fat to end up at around 170. Whatever I'll enjoy the process.

2lb muscle gain? Such a ridiculously small amount to even pretend that it's reliably accurate.

And who the fuck said you can't burn fat and build muscle? What gym-bro-science nonsense are you reading? It's obviously harder to build muscle period as you age, mostly depending on testosterone levels, but there isn't some rule that stops you at a certain age or age range.

She's got me tracking exact calories and stuff on an app! :lol:

As always, you sound like a fucking retard. Holy shit. Don't gorge on food. Avoid shit foods. Workout with higher weight and lower reps. It isn't fucking rocket science.

Last edited:
i feel like in the senior years if u arent doing that extreme cardio or swimming its gonna be a hard life as a body builder or thicker

2lb muscle gain? Such a ridiculously small amount to even pretend that it's reliably accurate.

And who the fuck said you can't burn fat and build muscle? What gym-bro-science nonsense are you reading? It's obviously harder to build muscle period as you age, mostly depending on testosterone levels, but there isn't some rule that stops you at a certain age or age range.

She's got me tracking exact calories and stuff on an app! :lol:

As always, you sound like a fucking retard. Holy shit. Don't gorge on food. Avoid shit foods. Workout with higher weight and lower reps. It isn't fucking rocket science.

You're as dumb as dogshit, that much is not new, but I'll pat you on the head for a while as I'm not busy.

So that's 2lb of muscle gain while losing 18lb of fat in case you can't read straight (duh). Find me something on the interscope that says that's easy at 58 you fucking brain donor.

Heavy weight low reps, been doing that for 40 years. This time around mostly reps in the 12-20 range and a lot of isolation exercises. Not a lot of compounds. It worked. Trainer is a competitive bodybuilder (non-roids division) and she knows her shit on both lifting and nutrition. You know shit about shit and can't find your ass with both hands. Hi 5.

Back