Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan

So where are all the people to assure us that with a loss of containment there won't have any mass radiation leakage, or the ones saying that the Japanese are very smart and have considered everything from h-bombs to tsunamis in their reactor designs?

This is becoming critical, I hope everyone can get away, but some will have to stay behind to work on the reactors. That would really suck.
...this alarmist bullshit is getting tiresome. We're still a far ways away from a tragedy here... The explosions are unsafe but there is still very little danger from radiation... Stop making this out to be something its not.

If i hear chernobyl again i might throw up...

I get to fly through Tokyo in 10 days. God I hope I don't get rerouted. Going through Amsterdam takes so much fucking longer to get to Singapore. stupid earth quakes.

tepco_status_4.jpg

...this alarmist bullshit is getting tiresome. We're still a far ways away from a tragedy here... The explosions are unsafe but there is still very little danger from radiation... Stop making this out to be something its not.

If i hear chernobyl again i might throw up...

If you were anywhere near the reactors you would throw up

But its np guys this is a normal situation plants leak radiation once a year on average. Stop watching all this neocon media hype.

Back