IT'S SADs Post 'em here

that's a weird take. are you trying to say that people that don't have kids could never be concerned about the health and safety of children?

how can a person WITH children be so unconcerned about them?

You moved to mexico to be closer to the Marxists and cuban communists!

Your peers are keeping record of all of this and reporting and listing you

that's a weird take. are you trying to say that people that don't have kids could never be concerned about the health and safety of children?

how can a person WITH children be so unconcerned about them?

Its OK havax u can self identify as a father with an unborn child just like a trans man can self identify as a woman with an unborn vagina.

I'm feeling good.

Had my spinal/neck/arm nerve pumped full of anaesthetics and steroid (Dexamethasone) the other day. And then took more Oxy, codeine and Valium than I thought possible.

Few days later I feel pretty good again.

They said it may wear off in three days, weeks, or months, hard to say. But at least they hit the spot.

One thing I've noticed, I have started to type like Severed or Reggs when I'm filled with Valium, spellcheck is getting a hell of a work out, I'm not even close. maybe that is the key to it, have I found the truth?

I'm feeling good.

Had my spinal/neck/arm nerve pumped full of anaesthetics and steroid (Dexamethasone) the other day. And then took more Oxy, codeine and Valium than I thought possible.
what happened to cause all this?

Just some vague thing called 'lockdowns' causing all this

What’s to blame for the surge in excess deaths?

Spoiler

...Many of the excess deaths appear to be from heart and circulatory diseases. Recent heatwaves may have contributed negatively to this – warmer weather has long been associated with excess deaths. But the current bulge in excess deaths can be traced back to April, long before the heatwave. There have been suggestions that Covid could have weakened people’s health and that we are seeing a delayed reaction to being infected with the virus. Others point to delays in NHS treatment, with long waits in A&E...But the possibility remains that we are seeing the result of lockdowns ...

lockdowns Lockdown lockdown lockdowns Lockdown lockdown lockdowns Lockdown lockdown lockdowns Lockdown lockdown....

SCIENCE has found the cause of SADS... thank goodness. and the only way we can defeat this is to

lockdowns Lockdown lockdown lockdowns Lockdown lockdown lockdowns Lockdown lockdown lockdowns Lockdown lockdown....

Last edited:
what happened to cause all this?

I hit the roof, literally - Imagine diving into a pool and hitting the shallow end, a bit like that but in reverse. Which aggravated some other shit that was already going on.

Don't get any ideas, it's not worth it just to get all the good drugs.

bruh i could have got u those drugs from the highly estimable latinX gentlemen across the street who r running a one stop shop 4 ur vices

Back