[RIP] Mangina 1985-2008

honestly, what did you expect, you should have handled this with PM's to the people you know who might be interested

If you don't want something to get shit on, don't throw it in the toilet

WTF. This was the only guy with enough balls to organize Toronto TW get togethers. He better not be dead. He also went by the name Flex.

its always funny when girls pretend to actually know someone that died so they can attempt to benefit the attention that comes from it

you are a pathetic jew whore

You assholes who can't even have a little respect. STFU with your "show me your tits". This thread is about Mangina being fucking dead, not me, and even if it was about me, you know you won't get it.

I still don't know what he died from ... I asked the guy from who I received the facebook message.
Pics of butthole?

Not sure if it's that people don't care, it's that they are too ignorant to even see what's happening around them. People are content to merely obtain the latest fad in the global psyche, theres a general sense that people don't care about character anymore. I know very few people who I would consider 'good' people.

You assholes who can't even have a little respect. STFU with your "show me your tits". This thread is about Mangina being fucking dead, not me, and even if it was about me, you know you won't get it.

I still don't know what he died from ... I asked the guy from who I received the facebook message.

you don't know him any more than us

way to be a drama whore

complaining about trolling in this thread? are you fucking retarded? you probably should have facebook messaged people who cared instead of making a thread

I was born in 1985. :( RIP I guess, though I don't think I knew him at all.

I had atleast talked to Spry a few times.

Is this the guy that couldn't figure out how to turn on his TV outlet?

If it is, I'll never know if my advice worked.

For shame.

A mazillion people died yesterday all over the world in different places. YOU SHOULD BE REALLY SAD AND STUFF

RIP taylor you were a valuable, if highly suspect, member of teams holy bible v1.0, 1.1, and 2.1

Back