[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Well that's interesting, apparently someone has live tweeted that the jury has stopped taking notes, sitting back, and looking bored.
Lol really?
Well…that’s probably why they aren’t objecting why stir them awake

As this is progressing it feels to me putting kyle on the stand was an unnecessary risk.

Grain of salt obviously. I can only think their strategy is they're ahead and the prosecution has to go obviously fishing which would demonstrate the weakness of their case.

Kyle isn't the greatest on the stand he doesn't come off as bright but the prosecutor is also boring the fuck out of everyone

i think that him taking the stand has done nothing but help his case, except for one single thing where he admitted that he lied to a social media reporter saying that he was an EMT.

Kyle isn't the greatest on the stand he doesn't come off as bright but the prosecutor is also boring the fuck out of everyone
Its why the decision is so…complex dumb can appear innocent. But dumb also answers questions…well dumbly lol

i think that him taking the stand has done nothing but help his case, except for one single thing where he admitted that he lied to a social media reporter saying that he was an EMT.

That and the "yellow pants" guy with Kyle agreeing he pointed his gun.

I think he explained both away adequately, both "lies" are completely unimportant and I don't think the jury would dwell on them enough to sway their decision. Especially after prosecutor followed that up by boring the fuck out of the jury for the last hour.

It's hysterical that they have to now find an expert witness to testify that pinch to zoom doesn't manipulate the image.

That and the "yellow pants" guy with Kyle agreeing he pointed his gun.

I think he explained both away adequately, both "lies" are completely unimportant and I don't think the jury would dwell on them enough to sway their decision. Especially after prosecutor followed that up by boring the fuck out of the jury for the last hour.

Every jury I've ever served on was well aware when one of the lawyers was using semantics to try to trap a witness in a "lie"

It's hysterical that they have to now find an expert witness to testify that pinch to zoom doesn't manipulate the image.

yeah, that's just ignorant. most pinch to zoom does NOT manipulate the image, but i guess some software zoomers could attempt to soften the image or use some kind of ai/neural network enhancements when zooming.

To me he has come across as remarkably well composed considering his age. His answers have been consistent and earnest, clearly been well coached.

I tuned in for a couple minutes yesterday when they had this amateur photographer guy testifying - holy shit he came across as so stupid. Just cringe.

Today has been wildly entertaining, love the judge's candor but he's had a number of "umm forgot what I was going to say let's move on" moments which is disconcerting.

Earlier today during one of the times the judge sent the jury out so he could yell at the prosecution they were arguing about trying to trip Kyle up over his statements so they could impeach him. What does that imply in this situation? That his testimony would be thrown out?

Jesus this is so desperate lol, he's literally insinuating that Pedo was trying to surrender with his hands up while running straight at him

To me he has come across as remarkably well composed considering his age. His answers have been consistent and earnest, clearly been well coached.

I tuned in for a couple minutes yesterday when they had this amateur photographer guy testifying - holy shit he came across as so stupid. Just cringe.

Today has been wildly entertaining, love the judge's candor but he's had a number of "umm forgot what I was going to say let's move on" moments which is disconcerting.

Earlier today during one of the times the judge sent the jury out so he could yell at the prosecution they were arguing about trying to trip Kyle up over his statements so they could impeach him. What does that imply in this situation? That his testimony would be thrown out?
from what I understand there was a cvs video (days earlier?)where he claimed he was armed to protect stores?
They established in questioning that using lethal force to protect property isnt legal.
Then by bringing up the cvs video, theyre attempting to show kyle lied.

When you are trying this hard to save a failed argument... perhaps justice isn't the primary concern for continuing this charade any more.

Now he's speculating as to Rosenbaum's mental state, categorizing him as fearful of Kyle despite being the one chasing Rittenhouse. :lol:

Jesus this is so desperate lol, he's literally insinuating that Pedo was trying to surrender with his hands up while running straight at him
yeah personally if i was trying to murder someone who was visibly armed i imagine i would approach them with my hands up

Sorta like bicep boy to induce kyle to drop his ar…then he pointed the pistol at kyle. Not having to do curls again was his stupid prize

LMAO

Prosecution is asking if Kyle understands that pointing a gun at pedo boy might have made pedo boy feel like he might get killed... duh, it was to deter him from chasing Kyle. if the pedo felt frightened that he might get killed, he might have stopped chasing or ran the other way, not continue to chase him.

geezuz this prosecutor is an idiot.

Air-Force-One-gary-oldman-1533708-852-480.jpg

Back