Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

One thing is clear, I don't see as many Christians hating on atheists as I do atheists hating on Christians.

I guess that might be because atheists don't care what Christians do as long as they keep it inside their church on a Sunday evening..

Neither of those statements are true.

Do appreciate Fool tho. Even though it's not factually correct it comes close and to me it's about how you approach one another.

Last edited:
Neither of those statements are true.

New York: 20.2 million
Netherlands: 17.6 million

You're right though it's bigger than Maryland, however Maryland is the closest in approximate size relative to any other state.

court.jpg

I wonder which of those unarmed females capitol police see as the most dangerous threat.

i didn't read the whole thread so not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but Roe (McCorvey) admitted right before she died that she was paid by pro-life groups to 'change her mind' and make this video and was reading from a script they gave her

And just like that, left and right switch positions on bodily autonomy. We truly have a nation with no principles.

And just like that, left and right switch positions on bodily autonomy. We truly have a nation with no principles.

However, at least where i'm living no one wanted to force people to take the jab. Just have to abstain from "mainstream social life" while this shit was still going on. While the "right" (putting it in between brackets because i know this doesn't count for the majority) wants to force women to go through a "bodily procedure".

But yes i do agree both sides are hypocrite as fuck.

However, at least where i'm living no one wanted to force people to take the jab. Just have to abstain from "mainstream social life" while this shit was still going on. While the "right" (putting it in between brackets because i know this doesn't count for the majority) wants to force women to go through a "bodily procedure".

:rofl: what in the fuck are you even saying omg

Exactly this.

Come to the cord amRam we're having such nice convo's atm. Even havax is being nice to me about this.

in sehvi's world, conservatives want to forcefully impregnate women and make them carry to term

not forcefully impregnate them I never said that and you know that :sunny:

but the rest yeah

who cares if she got raped right

wah wah only 1 percent

Back