Current news thread

u r fukin dumb if u dont think marjorie taylor greene condoleza rice types dont deserve a good smack

let alone if those same type of ppl are threatening or abusing u and u arent in a situation where u can walk away

Juggs is one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever come across, he just keeps parroting the same old idiotic shit for years because he's incapable of anything even vaguely resembling original thought. He'll be along in a few minutes to remind me that I'm below average height, which would be fine if he at least found an original way to say it. Sadly for him, he's stuck with cushions on the seat and calling me Tiny Tim. In itself it would be mildly amusing if it wasn't so pitiful.

He is, but I'll quarrel with you on SlotR and Skillz.

Hang on, no I won't. They were equally and monumentally stupid. They could not conjugate sentences, they could not join a match via IP. They could not figure their own custom scripts without Happy, they couldn't spell cat if you spotted them the c and the t.

I have to say it, Juggs is stupider.

Prediction: he will comeback making a "mice and men" swipe at your height, and another at my race. This is a man that is fighting the ocean, and thinks he can win.

Sometimes I feel bad for him. *edit* most times, I feel bad for him, and there are other times I want him to win. It's like watching Corky in Life Goes On.

Juggs is one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever come across, he just keeps parroting the same old idiotic shit for years because he's incapable of anything even vaguely resembling original thought. He'll be along in a few minutes to remind me that I'm below average height, which would be fine if he at least found an original way to say it. Sadly for him, he's stuck with cushions on the seat and calling me Tiny Tim. In itself it would be mildly amusing if it wasn't so pitiful.

What I would say is adopt my thing and yes, pity him.

I'm not sure he's deserving of all the shit he gets. Think Quasimoto except not being able to run around and ring bells.
My own conscience suffers a lot when I flame juggs. I mean cmon, he thought of his own nickname, could not spell it right, and then adopted it anyway. Now when you ask him about the spelling he says "it's a secret," and so on, hoping literates don't know what the secret is.

This really is like a thing, where people of intellect attack, and hope he snarls for their own amusement. I'm not sure it's right.

Yeah I did go with the pity part for a while but now he spectacularly self-owns so often while thinking he's actually being witty, I'm done with that.

Ditto NGFM. It's fascinating how the forum reacts to them so differently when they're actually very similar. It's like living in a village with 2 idiots battling it out.

Yeah I did go with the pity part for a while but now he spectacularly self-owns so often while thinking he's actually being witty, I'm done with that.

Ditto NGFM. It's fascinating how the forum reacts to them so differently when they're actually very similar. It's like living in a village with 2 idiots battling it out.

Okay but ngfm has his own thing, teflon skin, and he says things as he's asked.
Juggs is an animal in a cage, being poked by sticks, and reacts as best he can.

You say something about how his argument is fragile, how even with Google, he can't spell, and how he doesn't really know how argue, the internet, or how search engines work. He's going to come back with things he doesn't really know about and just lash out as best he can.

"Vanster disagreed with me? then he hurt a woman, because someone said it on the internet once.; (no matter that I was so enthralled with the story that I put the denouement in my signature), and continue on with something about he hurt a woman. "

Mitch is the easiest one, as it's the easiest for Juggs to remember (lets be nice on what he can remember, and what he can't)
and he's able to recall that Mitch is shorter than him, and as that's the best insult he's got. . .hurl away.

If you watch his insults, they are on TW memes ONLY. Nothing ever concerns an argument.

My admonition is to look at Juggs in a cage, with people just poking him with hot sticks to see what kind of growl they might get. I say let him free.

Last edited:
p sure juggs worked at a slaughter house when he was much younger which puts meat on our tables and of course permanently fucks ppl up

Look at the two butthurt alkys gossping in their knitting circle.

Do you know how much i talk about either of you two 'unprovoked'?

None.

Do you know why? Because you don't punch down...you punch up. And no, thats not a short joke.

But its nice to know that you two ladies are so enamored and envious of me, that you get together to try to make each other feel good about your sore asses that you both have acquired. So go have a virtual drink with each other, hold hands, and it will be ok.

I usually don't respond to idiots, but I'm out of treatment, and bit down, and don't have anything else to do.

Your defacto attack is that I've hit on girls from reddit 420, and are saying they are underage, and I've somehow had sex with them by "liking" their post and saying they are pretty is how TW perverts operate. Tons of comments calling adults pretty, but your waddling ass found mine. Well, you're not that smart. Lemon found them, posted them and you salivated. You're gross.

Reddit is a public forum where posters are screened for their age, and if you creep me to the point that you know I said another adult is pretty, I would counter that following me around on the internet is creepy. You are defining creepy, and I don't do males. Please stay away from me.

2. This is a thing that keeps coming up like are you accusing me of hitting a woman? I haven't. The Lisa thing ended with the part you found so delicious, you put it in your signature. That's how hard you are for me. You put me in your signature, and just accuse me of the craziest shit you can imagine, and hope it sticks. . .you hit a woman with fists. . .you need help.

It's early morning, and I'm looking at labs, and I'll give you one thing-- you mildly irritated me, when I should have knocked you off like a fly. Best of luck in figuring out how to exercise.
ya a 60 year old man flirting with teenage girls is definitely not creepy and in paedoland territory

:lol: the copium is real

And you have the sack to call me gross?

:lol:

Reading Vinster posts about Juggs are so cringe. He really needs to go away
RalphBrric RalphBaric RalphBaric

2014 bitch

How A Tilt Toward Safety Stopped A Scientist's Virus Research
BY NELL GREENFIELDBOYCENOV, 07 2014 (MORNING EDITION)

Guess who never stopped doing 'research'
ralph-baric-1-ce6937fc634b1cf86b481de296bb589546d42fee.jpg

...He says Baric's group has produced essential research tools — animal models, antibodies and mutant strains — that are used in coronavirus labs around the country. Almost anyone working on coronaviruses would admit that Baric is "the big cheese," Frieman says.

And Baric gets a lot of funding from the government.

Okay but ngfm has his own thing, teflon skin, and he says things as he's asked.
Juggs is an animal in a cage, being poked by sticks, and reacts as best he can.

You say something about how his argument is fragile, how even with Google, he can't spell, and how he doesn't really know how argue, the internet, or how search engines work. He's going to come back with things he doesn't really know about and just lash out as best he can.

"Vanster disagreed with me? then he hurt a woman, because someone said it on the internet once.; (no matter that I was so enthralled with the story that I put the denouement in my signature), and continue on with something about he hurt a woman. "

Mitch is the easiest one, as it's the easiest for Juggs to remember (lets be nice on what he can remember, and what he can't)
and he's able to recall that Mitch is shorter than him, and as that's the best insult he's got. . .hurl away.

If you watch his insults, they are on TW memes ONLY. Nothing ever concerns an argument.

My admonition is to look at Juggs in a cage, with people just poking him with hot sticks to see what kind of growl they might get. I say let him free.
Says the guy that every single time gets all defensive and has to go into lengthy explanations about talking to girls on reedit or his legal troubles. Tell me more about that stick poking oh wise one. Get the midget a step stool so he can hear this speech too
fuckin retards :lol:

I usually don't respond to idiots, but I'm out of treatment, and bit down, and don't have anything else to do.

Your defacto attack is that I've hit on girls from reddit 420, and are saying they are underage, and I've somehow had sex with them by "liking" their post and saying they are pretty is how TW perverts operate. Tons of comments calling adults pretty, but your waddling ass found mine. Well, you're not that smart. Lemon found them, posted them and you salivated. You're gross.

Reddit is a public forum where posters are screened for their age, and if you creep me to the point that you know I said another adult is pretty, I would counter that following me around on the internet is creepy. You are defining creepy, and I don't do males. Please stay away from me.

2. This is a thing that keeps coming up like are you accusing me of hitting a woman? I haven't. The Lisa thing ended with the part you found so delicious, you put it in your signature. That's how hard you are for me. You put me in your signature, and just accuse me of the craziest shit you can imagine, and hope it sticks. . .you hit a woman with fists. . .you need help.

It's early morning, and I'm looking at labs, and I'll give you one thing-- you mildly irritated me, when I should have knocked you off like a fly. Best of luck in figuring out how to exercise.

You put me in your signature. Now I want to vomit seeing your interpretation of it.

PXLnClh.jpg

Back