Current news thread

It's exactly the same reason my employer cannot terminate me for being a heterosexual. Everyone's rights are protected.
"Everyone's rights are protected."

No they aren't. It's why there are legally defined "protected groups."

I think you are winning this argument overall and I'll take L on the civil rights act.
Vanster is a typical lying, intellectually dishonest commie. Don't listen to a word he says. None of it is accurate.

Biden is arguing with the other party in the middle of the state of the union, never saw that before

Regardless of who's president it'd be lovely to see an achieved/ failed score card of the promises delivered during each year's speech.

It's the same reason people that identify as atheists or "no religion" have increased. Back when you people were in charge, atheists were sent to the dunking chair, had their tongues cut out, were crucified for it.

I have little doubt you'd be doing the same to homosexuals were there not laws preventing you from it.

I believe it's both.

It's also tied to the current attention whore trend of self identifying as a cat, or a unicorn, or non binary, or having differing pronouns, or any other label created out of their fantasyland reality. It's more prevalent because how else can you stand out from all the other losers crying out because daddy didn't pay enough attention to them or something? It's not uncommon, it's always been that way. In my lifetime, it was the hippies, the goth, steampunk, hipsters, nerds, cosplay, disco dancers, cocaine cowboys, greasers, and everyone else, all people trying desperately to stand out from the crowd by being part of a different crowd.

As you get older... I'd say the rule should be no more than 10 year age difference. After that you're just fucking

So? I have no hate for leo on this. He likes banging girls under 25, girls under 25 like banging guys with money. Its a win-win as far as i can tell. He's not holding her hostage, their dates don't involve chloroform, they are both grown ass adults. My guess is the only people that really have an issue with this are guys who know they can't hook a 20ish year old international model and women who know they don't have a shot in hell with leo.

Haters.

Dog Condemned at Birth Named Oldest Ever at 30 Years: ‘One of a Kind’

FotoJet-24-750x394.jpg

A few weeks after naming a dog the oldest one living, Guinness World Records has given the title of oldest dog ever to another canine.

Guinness announced Thursday that Bobi is 30 years and 266 days old as of Wednesday, noting he belongs to the Costa family of Conqueiros, in Leiria, Portugal.

this is like the sex addiction episode of south park

are we all supposed to pretend like we don’t understand why a wealthy, good looking famous man wants to avoid marriage and bang 20 yr olds?

good for leo i say

Anti-inflammatory drug turns back time, makes aging blood young again

Researchers from Columbia University in New York say an anti-inflammatory drug can rejuvenate the system which makes blood — possibly increasing the human lifespan by decades!

“An aging blood system, because it’s a vector for a lot of proteins, cytokines, and cells, has a lot of bad consequences for the organism,” says Emmanuelle Passegué, PhD, director of the Columbia Stem Cell Initiative, in a university release.

Stromal niche inflammation mediated by IL-1 signalling is a targetable driver of haematopoietic ageing | Nature Cell Biology

"Everyone's rights are protected."

No they aren't. It's why there are legally defined "protected groups."

Vanster is a typical lying, intellectually dishonest commie. Don't listen to a word he says. None of it is accurate.

If you can make an argument for why the civil rights act applies to only specific groups of people instead of everybody I'm all ears. I thought a lot about it and came to the conclusion Van was right.

Employers with 15 or more employees are prohibited by Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act from discriminating on the basis of sex. Some courts have ruled that Title VII also bans discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity. The Supreme Court recently announced it will take up this question in three cases. In addition, many states and cities have laws that ban this kind of discrimination.

That is from the ACLU. So it sounds like some courts, likely state courts have ruled that sexual orientation is a protected class under Title VII, but federally they are not protected class

If you can make an argument for why the civil rights act applies to only specific groups of people instead of everybody I'm all ears. I thought a lot about it and came to the conclusion Van was right.

It's not a question of the law, only how it is applied.

does it undo all the damage pfizer has done to me
All? The damage has been done. But maybe it will help; until then some say you can take Ivermectin to cleanse the body.
If all else fails
At least you have a Nancy fighting for you
Nancy Mace reveals her Vaccine injuries

Disney+ lost 2.4 million subs between October and December 2022 globally*

Iger announced reorg and plan for 7000 layoffs

get woke go broke

Last edited:
Denver man using app to track stolen car exchanges gunfire with suspects; 12-year-old killed | Fox News

Police in Colorado say a 12-year-old is dead after gunfire erupted between a man tracking his stolen car through a smartphone app and the car theft suspects.

In a press release, Denver Police say they received a report of an auto theft Sunday while the vehicle's owner, an adult male, was tracking the stolen vehicle using an app on his phone.

"When the vehicle’s owner approached the car, he was involved in an exchange of gunfire with occupant(s) in the stolen vehicle," the press release said.

Police say a juvenile male then drove the stolen car a few blocks, roughly 0.2 miles, where he was found by officers who discovered he had a gunshot wound.

The juvenile was transported to a hospital, where he later died.

The Denver Office of the Medical Examiner later identified the juvenile as 12-year-old Elias Armstrong, and his death was ruled a homicide, The Denver Post reported.

As of Wednesday afternoon, the owner of the stolen vehicle who exchanged fire with the suspects has not been charged with a crime, and the incident remains under investigation.

Back