Current news thread

if someone punches me in the face and calls me a disgusting heterosexual, would their sentencing be elevated or the same compared to punching a disgusting homosexual?

You seem to ignore the path that got us to where we are as Reggs accurately described. It isn't about being against gays or gay marriage, its about the gradual erosion of values that lead to crazy shit like gender idelogy.
i dont see how gay marriage represents a gradual erosion of values.

woke ideology seeks to destroy values. the leftist state has done everything to destroy families. marriage, gay or straight, is a way to solidify families.

if we can agree that woke ideologues took advantage of the gay rights movement and acted like it was an extension in promoting lifestyle acceptance…taking advantage of societal acceptance and openness to sneak in something transformative and sinister. this wasnt a case where a movement kept going down a slippery slope. it was highjacked by race marxists.

I dont think so. I think the woke agenda is trying to latch on to the lbgtq crowd. I notice that the pedophile group is trying to slide in with the lbgtq+ crowd but they aren't having it

FoU7NNxX0AMQSu4

It is the lgbtq crowd pushing the woke agenda. Not the other way around
know your enemy. your enemy is using the lgbtq crowd.
We went from 3% of the population identifying as lgbtq to 7% in 3 years.

Amazing
yes. thanks to increased societal acceptance, broadening terms into arbitrary nonsense and of course woke parents and teachers grooming children.

my favourite are those that have multiple trans kids. thats an exciting departure from earthly probability.

Last edited:
We went from 3% of the population identifying as lgbtq to 7% in 3 years.

Amazing

It's the same reason people that identify as atheists or "no religion" have increased. Back when you people were in charge, atheists were sent to the dunking chair, had their tongues cut out, were crucified for it.

I have little doubt you'd be doing the same to homosexuals were there not laws preventing you from it.

It's exactly the same reason my employer cannot terminate me for being a heterosexual. Everyone's rights are protected.

I think you are winning this argument overall and I'll take L on the civil rights act. My view comes from my overall view that I generally don't agree with the act itself, the idea that a private employer can't discriminate, but think you are right about those rights applying to everyone.

I do think there are instances where gays have requested special rights. This article lists a few of these instances:

Special Rights: The Extreme Demands of Gay Activists

I don't know anything about this website, just that it includes a few examples. Overall, I think these things don't represent my original point though and will humbly agree that you were right and I was wrong.

Last edited:
Who are you and what have you done with Flash?

You need to post Jackson Hole ski vacay pics, Saget.

Back