Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

cfdRDiS.png

ya so sexy omg

sexiest gaffe machine on the planet amirite

Lindsay Wakes Up and Realizes Friends are Criminals

I should have started a new thread a long time ago,,, called it
Russian Hoax or The Left tries to Steele Election.
Maybe later, but for now, it all is tied up with Biden so,

Lindsay Wakes Up and Finds All His Friends are Criminals
Lindsey Graham: Memo Shows FBI Lied To Senate About Dossier Source | The Daily Caller
...“This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier,” Graham said in a statement announcing the release of an eight-page briefing document that the FBI provided to the Senate Intelligence Committee in February 2018....“They lied to the FISA court. They got rebuked, the FBI did in 2019, by the FISA court putting in doubt all FISA applications, the FISA court just ripped a new one for the FBI, a year before they’re lying to the Senate Intel committee. It’s just amazing, the compounding of the lies.”

Wow, ya think? Haven't we known this for years Lindsay?

BTW idiots
This clearly we know this to be true
RussiaRussiaRussia is clearly a failed Coup to take out the President of the United States

RussiaRussiaRussia goes back to DNC Uranium One deals
(not debunked imbeciles)

Last edited:
and Related
Ron Johnson subpoenas FBI Director Christopher Wray in Crossfire Hurricane investigation
The subpoena, a copy of which was obtained by the Washington Examiner, includes a request for the documents the FBI handed over to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz for his damning report the surveillance of onetime Trump campaign associate Carter Page and the bureau’s reliance on British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s flawed dossier. Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, also demanded Wray deliver documentation connected to requests from November 2016 through December 2017 made to the General Services Administration for presidential transition records — another area where Republicans have long contended abuses took place to go after those in Trump’s orbit unfairly.

This is going to start heating up; be the first one on the block and make a thread about it.

Dont forget boys

On this day 6 years ago obama committed the worst crime in presidential history

Lock him up!! :flag:

I really thought Rice or a swoop in by Michael (guess it's too depressed; i hear that happens to transvestites)

Well, time to brush up on who kamela is
A She (check)
Black (check)

ok anything more I need to know?

She's brown (Jamaican/Indian) but identifies as black for the bonus points.

Jamaican's black right? It worked for Obama.
I mean the Black community is a singular community.
You're either in or you're out.
Biden knows who's BLACK or not

I think she'll be ok as long as she stops straightening her hair and never ever
NEVER
Say
Indian Lives Matter

Back