Zopharoth

zophp.jpg

You know he would probably get a kick out of this (alerting his local cops) because it would give him an interesting story to tell on TW. For some reason, I think Zoph would love being fucked with in real life. I guarantee that would not be the end of him here.

You are correct. This is a shrewd observation.

Nexting in general would be lost on me. Although I do not encourage my nexting by leaving many bread crumbs, I do not think that being nexted would significantly impact my life.

1. Job? I'm retired.
2. Lovers? Fuck. Are you kidding me?
3. Dance partner? Shit. She's crazier than I am.
4. Relatives? I only have one sister. And she knows the drill.
5. Dance studio? Oh sure Lemon. Alert them all. Dance studios are hurtin' for money now. As long as I behave myself at these locations, I won't be turned away. If confronted there about my TW activities, I can always tell then the truth: That a spurned gay lover is stirring up shit. They'd buy that. And life would go on.
6. Unwanted pizzas, whores, deliveries, etc.... Yeah, that would suck. But tracking me down costs time and money. For most trolls here, I'm simply not worth the investment.

Bottom line: I'm not that bad either. Most of the nerd Cajun ragin' goin' on here is just a case of other trolls fishing for my response.

Click one of the Tribes download links in my sig now. 1.40 is linked in black. If you're using anything gayer than XP either one will work.

Back