Zopharoth

you'd think that TW would be immune to shitty trolls like Zopharoth by this point, but no, people still bite on it hard...

I think somebody should contact the local police department where Zopharoth is and point them towards all his posts about wanting to rape little girls

joking or not it will be hilarious and I'm sure we'll never see him ever again

get to it boys

Yogi, yo' got to resist infracting me when I make threads bitching and complaining about my dance partner. Baby Bew and others live for threads like these. Yogi, how can you deny me my great beta moment? People want to hear about Laura and what she's doing lately.

Last edited:
you'd think that TW would be immune to shitty trolls like Zopharoth by this point, but no, people still bite on it hard...

zopharoth isnt a troll , he's a creepy old guy with histrionic personality disorder. he's like goshin , but is old/creepy and has even shittier posts

Thread has been earmarked. I shall try Tribes 1 on a morning when I am excessively bored.
You shall try it now or hang your head in shame. You're posting on a message board founded for Tribes, a little research won't kill you.

I think somebody should contact the local police department where Zopharoth is and point them towards all his posts about wanting to rape little girls

joking or not it will be hilarious and I'm sure we'll never see him ever again

get to it boys

You know he would probably get a kick out of this because it would give him an interesting story to tell on TW. For some reason, I think Zoph would love being fucked with in real life. I guarantee that would not be the end of him here.

Back