Current news thread

OFN Why are you posting the same information sam?

1v-YOgni

63dd5139673c21f7632b88f8

Well FUCK
Surfing legend Bethany Hamilton takes a stand against transgenders being included in women's top surfing league:

"Many of the girls on tour are not in support of this new rule and they feel ostracized about this new rule..."

I unsubscribed to the WSL and left them my feelings. Bunch of corporate BS

I've been so happy that surfing didn't get caught up in WOKE shit. No kneeling No gender bender shit.
But they pulled this crap to get into the Global Olympics
Fuck this crap

NGFM they're going to come for Frisbee golf next

Last edited:
women need to stand up against the woke cult before a bunch of college educated white dudes take over all their sports and spaces

It's cute watching the same people going on year 6 of their moral panic suddenly acting sanctimonious about any story that makes the other side a little indignant.

Pushing boun-dairys: Chinese scientists say they cloned 3 ‘super cows’

..The researchers took tissue samples from Holstein cows that produced high volumes of milk and used the “somatic cell nuclear transfer method” to clone them, according to the Global Times. ..
“We plan to take two to three years to build up a herd comprised of over 1,000 super cows, as a solid foundation to tackle China’s reliance on overseas dairy cows,” Jin said.

Last edited:
I ordered a dual fuel(Propane/Butane) camp stove for prepping. I ordered butane, I have a large container of propane, and metal snow shoes. I ordered a bucket of evaporated milk that has a 25 year shelf life.

I've been lifting more often and have gained muscle back since leaving GA.

I want to get freeze dried eggs. Maybe now is not a good time. Who knows.

The WEF is talking about a cyber shut down. I have about $3K in cash and want to get more if all banking goes offline. I have some silver coins too. I want to get a good place to hide cash that's hopefully fireproof.

People are saying their local Walmarts are being remodeled and they are removing isles without saying anything. Look for extra wide isles. Walmart would know more about the economy than just about anyone. Id be worried if your location was one of the first they started stealth removing isles from.

Cardboard boxes are plunging. This is the real economic indicator you can't jew. It's going to be bad.
Cardboard Box Demand Plunging At Rates Unseen Since The Great Recession | ZeroHedge

Back