Current news thread

The Green Goblin Gang
The suspects were identified as Ciante Alston, Mairam Cisse Issouf, Dariana Peguero, all 26, and 34-year-old Emily Soto as being among the group captured on camera punching and tossing around two 19-year-old women in the Times Square subway station early Sunday.

This is NY

XZFDDFRSUJH4NMAMUDS5NOT4TA.jpg

Damn white supremacy/toxic masculinity

Berberian said she spoke with another of the Gideons, who was not identified, who told her Kenilworth is “teaching trans, which is an abomination where kids get mutilated.”

“This is extremely disturbing, my daughter came home with a bible and thought because it had a locker on it the school was giving them away,” one Kenilworth parent wrote. “When I called the school, they told me the police were aware, but there is nothing they can do about it. Now I don’t feel safe having my daughter walk home.”

Kenilworth parents alarmed by Gideons giving Bibles to students

posting current news in the current news thread really gets jason stomping, clapping, and screeching

What a piece of shit lol why are Californians so fucking dumb

No wait - he wants to give the money back to the taxpayers - but he doesn't know how that will work yet

:rofl:

Possibly in the form of a Transgender Garden Park? That would do it.

"Fuck it - Gas is 15 bucks a gallon but at least we have the Transgender Garden Park"
Maybe even give all the money to ZUCK so he can create the TGP in The Metaverse!

Last edited:
The gall of that fucking guy to whine about oil company profits in a state with the highest taxes :lol:

yeah trying to turn this into patriots.win and truth social echo chambers

Musk knocks Trump’s Truth Social: Essentially a rightwing echo chamber’ | The Hill

right wingers love censorship it never fails

if I bother you so much ignore me snowflake boy, some of us are actual libertarians that love freedom and speech

no, more like trying to turn this into http://www.shutthefuckupspergboy.com

Nobody has a problem with you if/'when you have something to actually add, interesting or not. But you follow lemon around to every single on of his posts and repeat the same stupid inane bullshit with every single post. We get it, you have sand in your pussy because lemon ripped your ass on some obscure posts months ago, nobody cares. Go throw your little temper tantrum somewhere else or at least learn to rotate your script of reeeees.

agreed, you can be an idiotic libtard that hates people that meme them and talk bad about them all you want, that's not what this is about. it's about you being a fucking moron that never has anything useful to say. :shrug:

Back