Anti-Semitism in 2022

Funny how Ztir disappeared from this thread.

That is a knee-slapper alright.

Don't expect to see me around this festering boil for another few days, either. The last thing in the world conspiracy theorists want is for people to agree with them. Second to last is to be ignored.

That is a knee-slapper alright.

Don't expect to see me around this festering boil for another few days, either. The last thing in the world conspiracy theorists want is for people to agree with them. Second to last is to be ignored.

I could not really care less.

Im more interested in how he can have such a contradicting belief. Obviously its not just him that thinks like that.

Do you not think Christianity is the largest power structure mankind has produced so far?

I didn't listen to his other interviews but he spoke with Lex Fridman for like 2 hours and didn't seem like he was having a mental breakdown. He's eccentric, like a billionaire artist would be.

Pointing out that all the people in power around him have been Jews isn't anti semitic, it's just a statement of fact. The media uproar only solidifies this assertion.

During his pierce Morgan interview, he said that he stopped letting his kids have friends over, because he suspected their friends were actually paid actors sent in by the Jews.

He's not just pointing out that there's lots of Jews in media. He's saying that they are intentionally fucking over musicians and especially black musicians and they are doing it specifically because they are Jewish.

The funny thing is that kanye owns alabel and he has also fucked his musicians just like the rest of the labels but apparently that's not worth mentioning.

That Kanye stuff is disturbing. Not his comments, but the global reaction to it.

I thought mentally ill people were supposed to be supported and helped. Not cast out and cancelled.

99/100 people would never have heard about or seen his tweet until the MSM broadcast it. If it is so offensive, why is it OK to report it constantly on the 'news'? Shouldn't they also be cancelled?

Pretty much all the interviewers who have had him on, have tried to help him walk back the racism but he doubles down over and over again.
Most ppl are simply shunned when they behave unacceptably, kanye has been handed the olive branch over and over again by way of international platforms to clear up what he meant.

Furthermore - calling out racism is not equal to actual racism.

Pretty much all the interviewers who have had him on, have tried to help him walk back the racism but he doubles down over and over again.
Why should he walk back on his opinions of what he sees plaguing the industry he is in?
Most ppl are simply shunned when they behave unacceptably, kanye has been handed the olive branch over and over again by way of international platforms to clear up what he meant.
Behaved unacceptably by whom?

Jewish entertainment industry offering him an olive branch if he gets on his knees and suck Jew dick for all the world to see vs. standing by what you said based on everything you have seen? Decisions, decisions...

Starting to like this Kayne guy.

During his pierce Morgan interview, he said that he stopped letting his kids have friends over, because he suspected their friends were actually paid actors sent in by the Jews.

He's not just pointing out that there's lots of Jews in media. He's saying that they are intentionally fucking over musicians and especially black musicians and they are doing it specifically because they are Jewish.

The funny thing is that kanye owns alabel and he has also fucked his musicians just like the rest of the labels but apparently that's not worth mentioning.

Piers is terrible. I won't listen to that one for sure. Lex Fridman is a jew and he pushed Kanye back multiple times but they couldn't really find a common ground there. Kanye kept repeating the obvious fact that the people in control of these industries, and the people who [supposedly] screwed him over are all jews. Its just an observation of an objective fact.

The thing with jews is, they occupy high positions of power and money and influence in the west, but they simultaneously still present themselves as victims. They've honed this to a fine craft. Seeing through it isn't anti-Semitism.

george-orwell-666071.jpg

Piers is terrible. I won't listen to that one for sure. Lex Fridman is a jew and he pushed Kanye back multiple times but they couldn't really find a common ground there. Kanye kept repeating the obvious fact that the people in control of these industries, and the people who [supposedly] screwed him over are all jews. Its just an observation of an objective fact.

The thing with jews is, they occupy high positions of power and money and influence in the west, but they simultaneously still present themselves as victims. They've honed this to a fine craft. Seeing through it isn't anti-Semitism.

In the lex interview, and the pierce interview, both of them make a point of asking "why do you keep saying 'Jewish businessmen' just say 'businessmen'. They're fucking you over because they are businessmen, the Jewish part is superfluous"

But kanye says the Jewish part is instrumental and is the reason they fucked me over.

He's no different than how regg put it to start off this thread - Jewish ppl fuck over everyone "as is their nature"

also I am 6.9% jew so like blacks and racism... it is unpossible for me to be antisemitic

edit: and check out this movie my friend Irving recommends..

Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America

Last edited:
In the lex interview, and the pierce interview, both of them make a point of asking "why do you keep saying 'Jewish businessmen' just say 'businessmen'. They're fucking you over because they are businessmen, the Jewish part is superfluous"

But kanye says the Jewish part is instrumental and is the reason they fucked me over.

He's no different than how regg put it to start off this thread - Jewish ppl fuck over everyone "as is their nature"

There is a difference between a businessman and a jewish businessman

His answer to "why do you keep saying Jewish" was always the same: "because they are"

It's the objective truth. Just as if one keeps getting robbed and assaulted by black people, he may reach certain stereotypical conclusions about them. And he'd kinda be right.

who knew the tw racists would rally behind a black guy like this

truly a clown world etc

Last edited:
Back