3 weeks of feeling like death on a stick

its tru that weight loss releases many toxins such as fat

Cant believe u fell for their lies, sleepy sheep, wake up and open ur eyes. There is no such thing as a power plant, your electric wires hook directly into the sewer ("under ground power" sound familiar???). They have been stealing our pee to power their factories and mills.

Quit giving them all the power, drink your pee & live powerfully.

Last edited:
Glad you’re feeling better Bro.

Not gonna lie, even though I know I should get tested, a 3 day cold is not something I would go to doctors for. I would take a home test though.

Antibiotics it’s all or none. Taking just half is not a good idea. What it doesn’t kill comes back stronger.

I just got over something nasty. The first week of the yeari woke up that monday, barely able to breathe, was so freaked i was seriously wondering wtf i was going to do with my kid if i called 911. Barely pulling enough air to inflate a tennis ball. Couldn't walk from the bathroom to the couch without stopping for a break in the middle of the trip because i was out of air. Couldn't sleep in my bed for 2 weeks because i had to sleep sitting straight up to breathe.

I don't think it was covid, but i did lose sense of smell. And when i have been losing sense of smell, its not that i can't smell, its that the only thing i can smell is something like someone wrapped plastic coated wire with hair, set it on fire and stuck it up my nose. Cant smell anything else.

I kinda think it was like the flu or something because i definitely had upper respiratory infection. Luckily i happened to have a good portion of an old script of amoxicillin left. Knocked that down in about 4-5 days. Just now getting straightened out, but i was in bad shape for about 2-3 days.

I used a lot of home remedies that i think made a difference. Regularly drinking green tea with honey and garlic, running humidifier with like a liquid vicks at night, and of course keeping cleaner than usual due to all the coughing and stuff i was doing, get the ick off me. Steady intake of mucinex pills and liquid to break up the shit in my chest and get rid of it and nyquil to deal with cough and knock me out at night. I'm back to about 98%, still a little crap in my chest

Seems like a LOT of people have some kind of cold/flu kind of thing just like it as well around here.

Ok, thats all. As you were.

this dude had covid :rofl:

I had to date check this.
It was like a post from back in 2019 that didn't believe covid exists.

Considering this is a dude who lost his wife to the disease.
Your lack of getting tested, going to a Dr, going to ER is absolutely mind numbingly stupid. You may as well pick out a nice orphanage now, b/c your kid is going to need one.

might be some sort of cold/flu that lots of people round here are getting ....
:eek:rly: ya think?

^^^ given the circumstances I might have found a more subtle way of saying this but since you took that approach, I can't disagree with anything you've said.

Edit: Arakatak I mean. I really should use the quote button more.

juggs

bruh, i'm on day 5 of the ~omicron~ (test results confirmed yesterday)

as a dood who played a manager of doctors on theme hospital, i can tell u from experience u totally got infected w/ this shit 2, we're basically ronabros

:angel: stay strong :angel:

Glad you’re feeling better Bro.

Not gonna lie, even though I know I should get tested, a 3 day cold is not something I would go to doctors for. I would take a home test though.

Antibiotics it’s all or none. Taking just half is not a good idea. What it doesn’t kill comes back stronger.

Free testing at any CVS drive thru for when you wanna schedule one

CONFIRMED: amram shits in fields w/ the indians and wipes his butt w/ his bare hand like a real modi voter

But MaNrAm my 68 year old family physician who hasn't read a study since graduating shortly after the constitution was drafted says I HAVE TO FINISH THESE PILLS

Player 27 on my favourite squadron just finished his 2 week course of ABs for a respiratory infection HES GONNA THROW THE BALL INTO THE NET MANY TIME NEXT GAME

Back