Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

Its funny to me when i hear people talk about being 'high' on weed.

Shit balances me out. I cant do uppers tho, at all. Adderall/Molly/MDMA/Coke - nope nope nope.

I like weed. It's comparable to coffee in terms of potency. Unless you get the oil or the dabs where it's like weaponized. I just like the regular sticky leafy stuff. Only downside is the smell. I use a one hitter bowl I can easily shove in my ass if I get pulled over.

Last edited:
I think he means that weed and coffee are a good mix...

One thing I absolutely love about Mexico, nobody, nobody complains about dogs barking.

u gotta get a load of my neighborhood bruh, no complaints ever for dogs barking, stereos booming, gunfire, etc.

nye and 4th of July r fking awesome here if ur not a dog or an aspie

plus at least half the mexicans have english first names and don't speak any spanish and they r at gang war w the surenos and Multiple Sclerosis 13

hqdefault.jpg

Please Bump this and like
This is how I make money
misdirecting people to
How To Live A Broad

If you're laughing at me that's cool
I'd been working sweating all day clearing out the house and storage, and I hadn't shaved for over a week...
but if you're laughing at the speakers

They were part of my stereo system (including a room built for music) that rivaled any system out there in terms of playback.
First you start with dedicated electrical, then massive ceiling beams and treated walls hung off the studs....
I went through many speakers buying and selling moving up.. had opportunities in the audiofool world.
The Quintessence Audio Speakers (pic I'm in) were the best for me.

I traded these (pics from internet) Genesis II speakers in for the Quintessence.
Also amazing but different presentation.

2184133-2c58853c-arnie-nudell-genesis-technologies-model-2-sim-infinity-reference-irs-v-speakers.jpg

Last edited:
all that money 2 listen 2 busted down "remasters" of low quality beach boys mono crap thru ur farmacia bargain brand hearing aids

u could have bought a surfboard u kno

brian wilson is the devil btw

Make Mexico Great Again

The trick is to move away from the degentrification
to an area with hope that needs gentrification
and be that great person that moves into an area with promise and make it awesome.
Leaving the needful behind for a short while before they follow.

I made one
Today I had several chances of double overhead waves
Some I was out of position for
Two I made the bottom, but had to straighten out on as the wall raced away
But one, 12 - 14 foot face wave I made
Right board
IMG-20221022-WA0033.jpg

& Perfect take off
Long drop nearly to the bottom but i started pumping the tail
and then there was much pumping
and grinding

Why do I keep pressing my finger down hard on this contraption thinking that I have to make a button click...

IMG-20221024-171451429.jpg

Back