Tsunami in Japan - incredible before and after pics of the recovery

Tele... no, just... no.

We like effort, but you seem to be operating on the principle that you're going to be nice and contributary to everyone single person (e.g. DWease/Mitch) until you find out that everyone else hates them and then you join the onslaught.

havax told you to lurk, I'm imagining that that's so you don't do things like...hmm, say... side with paedos.

EDIT: There is no "me" in team.

Wait...

Yeah, what I mean is that there's no team posting, but if someone is a cunt they're going to get called on it. You may have noticed that we don't pull our punches.

Tele... no, just... no.

We like effort, but you seem to be operating on the principle that you're going to be nice and contributary to everyone single person (e.g. DWease/Mitch) until you find out that everyone else hates them and then you join the onslaught.

havax told you to lurk, I'm imagining that that's so you don't do things like...hmm, say... side with paedos.

EDIT: There is no "me" in team.

Wait...

Honestly, man.......:rofl:

I had no idea where you two were coming from, but now I get it.

It isn't teams..........It's:

(Most hated people in Forum Ever) > (How you feel about a topic)

This is why I don't understand and should learn more about each poster first. I got you now.

Anything I say that could be construed as positive, despite the topic not even being about them, could be misconstrued as the idea that someone still wants them around.

Honestly, man.......:rofl:

I had no idea where you two were coming from, but now I get it.

It isn't teams..........It's:

(Most hated people in Forum Ever) > (How you feel about a topic)

This is why I don't understand and should learn more about each poster first. I got you now.

1. FINALLY!
2. This is starting to look like DWeasel formatting.

Last edited:
1. FINALLY! Threads are about the people, not about the topic. Congrats.
2. This is starting to look like DWeasel formatting.

I get it man.

I'm new here so I don't have any personal disdain and hard animosity for anyone yet. You guys have been for ages and know almost every fucked up thing another person has ever done/said.

For me this is like posting on a new Yahoo articles. I say a lost of loud shit, use some UPPER CASE LETTERS, and wash my hands of it.....or wait to see if trolls in another person to yell at.

It's cool, as soon as you get Vet status the abuse'll probably disappear, no questions asked.

Time heals all. The disdain and animosity will come sooner than you think.

My #1 tip: don't troll about top-down turn-based RPGs, then you're on a highway to hurt.

It's cool, as soon as you get Vet status the abuse'll probably disappear, no questions asked.

Time heals all. The disdain and animosity will come sooner than you think.

With registered child molesters, no, young daughter fuckers, I can imagine why.

I know you guys were saying it, but I just thought you were fucking with him. This is worst than that time I called someone a retard, only to later find out they were.

Frustratin' them knavish tricks since ∞. You seen the rings she wears? Those are the ones Sauron was too scared to come for.

Last edited:
Good point, she is a 900 year old, incontinent, about to die, lady and what could she have personally done that warrants my dislike of all monarchies?

And see, there was my problem.....I just jumped right into bitching about a subject with no consideration for the individual herself. She looks like a lot of peoples nanna and who the hell wants to see her die?

Oh, shit, you guys really do post as team on here? Back and forth, up and down, like hetero-sexual ballet partners. I had no idea. I thought people posted individually and each had their opinions about whatever topic was posted. I didn't realize that based on the person posting was how your opinion should be.

Kerchingggg....welcome to the world of people with no capacity for original thought. Enjoy your stay.

Back