Tsunami in Japan - incredible before and after pics of the recovery

That picture with the cherry blossom that survived pissed me off. I click the picture and they fucking removed the tree.... karma is a bitch, they should expect another disaster soon.

lol they turned the cherry blossom tree into pallets

The States here is pretty lucky we haven't had something like that with the exception of the past few hurricanes. However we have that whole yellowstone thing that will wipe out humanity.

We had a Japanese dude named Toshiya "Toshi" Muto come to Joplin after the tornado. He wanted to pay the US back for helping after the tsunami. He rode his bicycle 10 miles every day to help pick up debris in 90+ degree temps. Japs are badass.

if this was africa this wouldnt have happened in the first place...

cuz the tsunami would have nothing to destroy lolol :D

haiti_time_z_01.jpg

Haiti in 2010 after the earthquake.

haiti_time_z_01.jpg

Haiti today.

What Haitians were eating before the Earthquake.

mud_cookies-cite_soleil.jpg

What Haitians eat now:

making_mud_cookies.jpg

I'd argue their country is right back where it was. Despite all the money raised, it only took tens of hundreds of dollars to fix the entire area. The rest went to buy Wyclef jean albums.

that looks pretty tastey if i use my imagination and pretend its custard pudding

but its probably not :(

This thread sucks.

Bitchdubai appears to have found a shitposting friend in Captain Tele...

Dawww........Posting about teams now, dahhh-George, or posting shit you also found to be funny/accurate? Let me guess, you are one of those guys who didn't know he had to piss without watching another dick do it first?

IMHO he's trying pretty hard. I think that's the problem.

He didn't have the background to be aware of DWease being a paedo, so it's not surprising he didn't know that Mitch is a try-hard too.

IMHO he's trying pretty hard. I think that's the problem.

He didn't have the background to be aware of DWease being a paedo, so it's not surprising he didn't know that Mitch is a try-hard too.

I think we should all type with our tongues and protest swallowing our own saliva.....That's how much effort you lazy fuckers want.

Oh, shit, you guys really do post as team on here? Back and forth, up and down, like hetero-sexual ballet partners. I had no idea. I thought people posted individually and each had their opinions about whatever topic was posted. I didn't realize that based on the person posting was how your opinion should be.

Back