[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

kkBWayv.png

Are you having fun watching the impeachment case?

I’m watching actual Trump supporters cry about it on actual Trump supporter boards.

It is pleasing to me.

They think it’s a trap that Trump has cleverly orchestrated and that Trump will burst through the doors and arrest everyone that votes against him

Something I'll never understand; why did trump and all of his followers think that Pence could stop the certification?
Was there some particular phrase in the constitution that gave them that impression, or was it just everyone "hearing it from someone" and then when trump repeated it, it felt official?

Last edited:
Something I'll never understand; why did trump and all of his followers think that Pence could stop the certification?
Was there some particular phrase in the constitution that gave them that impression, or was it just everyone "hearing it from someone" and then when trump repeated it, it felt official?

p sure they didn't expect the media to go lollygagging and egging everything on. any boat in a storm, as it were

Great question.

Likely it was spread on online forums like the_donald (probably by people simply trolling boomers like Q) and it caught on. Trump supporters are the easiest people to manipulate, which makes sense because that’s how they are Trump supporters in the first place.

the media created stop the steal to incite insurrection and make maga look bad

we got the hot takes here on tw

Literally anyone could create a random rumor online now and every Trump supporter would believe it within a week and spend thousands of dollars acting on it... it doesn’t even need to make sense.

Between the georgia phone call, and his hopes that pence would stop the vote count, it seems clear that Trump himself never had any privileged info or verified proof from a secret investigation that the election was rigged. he was just operating on the same info us plebs were reading/sharing on the interweb. on the phone call Trump and the lady he was with asked over and over if they would send him the official data. they were all operating on inferred data.

Brexit and the 2020 Election has made something clear to me - "the people in charge" honestly don't have a clue what they're doing.
pretty facinating.

Tehvul? You out there?
You seemed confident that Pence could stop the count. You also seemed to allude to knowing it because of your extensive knowledge of the constitution. Can you point me to something that made you think it was possible?

Last edited:
MAGA Blood Libel: Why Are They Hiding The Medical Report? - Revolver

2021.02.10-03.43-revolvernews-60235662000f5.jpg

You're the blind one.

As it turns out, multiple hours after the protest had already concluded, Sicknick texted his own brother Ken that very night he was basically fine, other than being “pepper sprayed twice,” confirming he was safe and “in good shape.”

Then, an odd thing happened. The next afternoon, the Sicknick family began getting phone calls that Officer Brian Sicknick had been declared dead. The phone calls didn’t come from the hospital. They didn’t come from the treating physicians. They didn’t come from the US Capitol Police, or the FBI, or the DOJ.

They came from media reporters.

Certain privileged media personnel were evidently the first to receive sensitive information circulating among “law enforcement officials” that Brian Sicknick was dead.

But then the story got stranger. In a dark, twisted echo of Monty Python’s “bring out your dead” scene, it turned out Sicknick was not dead yet.

The entire city of D.C. is corrupt
well that makes sense, 90% democrat

Last edited:
i got the trump tism and im proud of it

Can you link me to the appropriate axis in the DSM-V?

People called snowflakes are saying psychology should be reconciled as science. Are the snowflakes right? Help me, I don't know.

Back