happy arizona audit day

And that is why TW is in the cellar as far as reputation for discussion.

Other than Havax's half-hearted attempt, not one response has been on-topic. It's not so much that you don't want to, it is that you're incapable.

Oh no, our reputation! Lolz

I followed the audit a little. I followed Mike Lindell not at all.

Bring up an actual interesting topic and people may actually make interesting comments.

happy Arizona audit day to you to Cael

-----------
Research paper

I don't even understand wtf Arizona audit day is but I find Cael posts funny as. So I researched it on the internets". Most articles were anti-orange man. Do these people not like orange?

wtf is "MAGA land" is that an actual state or more like a state of being? Is it like a tourist attraction or an industrial hub?

References:
thebulwark
azcentral
theatlantic

Research Conclusion: Many of these journalists are not very inclusive and seem to dislike the orange man and his supporters. I initially thought the left was a place of peace and love. They seem kind of irritated and possibly angry. Why can't everyone just get along? The outcomes of this research paper is that more research is needed. Please send funds for research. TIA kiss hug kiss
-------------------------

Wish Van was here for my epic research methodology and paper. Can someone here please review my paper so I can call this reply a Peer Reviewed Research Paper please? Just reply "I have peer reviewed your paper". TIA

happy Arizona audit day to you to Cael

-----------
Research paper

I don't even understand wtf Arizona audit day is but I find Cael posts funny as. So I researched it on the internets". Most articles were anti-orange man. Do these people not like orange?

wtf is "MAGA land" is that an actual state or more like a state of being? Is it like a tourist attraction or an industrial hub?

References:
thebulwark
azcentral
theatlantic

Research Conclusion: Many of these journalists are not very inclusive and seem to dislike the orange man and his supporters. I initially thought the left was a place of peace and love. They seem kind of irritated and possibly angry. Why can't everyone just get along? The outcomes of this research paper is that more research is needed. Please send funds for research. TIA kiss hug kiss
-------------------------

Wish Van was here for my epic research methodology and paper. Can someone here please review my paper so I can call this reply a Peer Reviewed Research Paper please? Just reply "I have peer reviewed your paper". TIA

im a huge fan of the az audit pretty much an audit scholar if u will

u can ask me any questions u have and i'll let u know what happened because i lived thru the audit era

as far as maga land goes u can find mega maga land right here

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - TribalWar Forums

Last edited:
Back