[So] Some dumb bitch is painting rocks and shit

best comment I ever saw online was when that "this is what a feminist looks like" meme went viral, and they were all fat uggos and someone said "yea that's pretty much what I expected."

tumblr_ndyi2cm8KS1u213kwo1_500.jpg

we can have fracking, poorly regulated nuclear plants that leak nuclear waste into the ocean, oil companies that leak millions of barrels of oil into the environment but the feds are chasing a 21 year and her acrylic paints across 5 states.

yeah but that's only because she hasn't paid her politicians off properly to get to the 2nd tier of justice

make enough campaign donations and they'll find a way to get taxpayers to pay her to do it

we can have fracking, poorly regulated nuclear plants that leak nuclear waste into the ocean, oil companies that leak millions of barrels of oil into the environment but the feds are chasing a 21 year and her acrylic paints across 5 states.

^^^^^

and all these people acting holier than thou, saying how badly she should be punished, i bet they all throw recyclables straight into the trash bin everyday. take a look at yourselves. i doubt any of you are good role models for higher environmental standards

^^^^^

and all these people acting holier than thou, saying how badly she should be punished, i bet they all throw recyclables straight into the trash bin everyday. take a look at yourselves. i doubt any of you are good role models for higher environmental standards

i recycle and don't throw my trash on the ground. that likely puts me in the 90th percentile.

the reason she needs to be punished is because what she did cannot turn into a 'cool' thing to do.

that doesn't mean you don't care about the others environmental issues.

^^^^^

I recycle more than anyone else here I bet. Am I allowed to have an opinion?

This cunt should have the book thrown at her.

What the fuck is wrong with you and people like you? You must be some kind of simpleton.

Back