Official DNC Thread

Kl7RrSS.gif

lol geezuz what a fake bitch. like she didn't realize they were gonna drop balloons and shit just like they did at the RNC. she probably demanded that they do it. your fake surprised face is stupid, you bitch.

I think Bill doesn't want Hillary to win. Being upstaged by his wife would destroy his legacy. However, I still think Bill dies before the election for the sympathy vote.

IKR. Hillary being President and Webster Hubble being Chelsea's real father kinda takes the meat eating man out of the guy.

Guess he didn't realize how well Hillary could rinse a man.

"Unofficial numbers show roughly 28 million people watched Hillary Clinton's DNC speech across 6 networks, versus 30 million who watched Trump; full Nielsen report expected later Friday"

I wonder why the Clinton Foundation was not mentioned at the DNC. Strange indeed.

same reasons for all the other staged performances and censorship they undertook

EXCLUSIVE: IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

meanwhile this is all we hear about

DEMOCRAT CALLS FOR LAW TO FORCE TRUMP TO RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS

they are actually trying to pay anyone they can, including hackers, who will give them the dirt they think they are looking for.

this is how rock bottom the lies and deception have become now

and much as with all the other felonies she has been pardoned for......from election fraud, to classified info spillage, the IRS will do nothing about the Clinton Cash that is very clearly a form of money laundering and tax avoidance

Hit job on the grieving parents incoming

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...livered-a-brutal-repudiation-of-donald-trump/

"Donald Trump," he said, "you are asking Americans to trust you with our future. Let me ask you: Have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy." He pulled a copy of the Constitution from his pocket. "In this document, look for the words 'liberty' and 'equal protection of law.' " Earlier this month, Trump promised congressional Republicans that he would defend "Article XII" of the Constitution, which doesn't exist.

"Have you ever been to Arlington Cemetery?" Khan asked. "Go look at the graves of the brave patriots who died defending America — you will see all faiths, genders, and ethnicities.

"You have sacrificed nothing. And no one."

That sandnigger should indeed read the constitution, specifically the preamble to it, which clearly states the United States was founded by and for White people, not for his inbred ass.

awww....what a hero

sand nog blown up fighting other sand nogs (likely his cousins)

surprised sand nog father doesn't support trump paying more taxes to fund more wars like the kind his kid was sent to so frivolously fight and subsequently die for

there is a reason that he is a sand nog and not a jew

jews know better than to let their kids fight in their bullshit battles they created

i wonder if Hillary grabbed that copy of the US CONSTITUTION so she could wipe her ass with it

Best quote of the day:

Remember when it was discovered that Tonya Harding had paid someone to bash Nancy Kerrigan in the knee, and Americans said "ahh well, Kerrigans out of the running, so let's all rally behind Harding, and if you don't support Harding you're a crybaby sore loser."

Yeah, neither do I

nancy-kerrigan-2-600.jpg

Last edited:
TRUTH HURTS!!

and not a hit job, i feel sorry for this man and woman for losing their beloved son.

but being used by a conniving criminal for her election is shameful, and they should know better.

Last edited:
what i learned today

dead people should only be exploited to get hillary elected

(so she can continue getting people killed this way)

not because of Benghazi

bengazi.jpg

Back