Alex Jones is F'd to the tune of $965 Million

We r in the "find out" phase of "fuck around with the parents of murdered children, and the courts". Which phase is more shocking to TW chuds? lol

Old broadcast from Bill Cooper. It's a 5 minute clip and it won't kill you to listen.

side note
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"PayPal: we are going to charge the masses for spreading anything we deem missinfo.

People: that's not right and we are going to boycott you.

Law: we believe Alex Jones spread misinformation and now he owes almost 1 billion dollars.

People: hahahah what a loser, that's what you get for telling lies!"

Spoiler

Last edited:
They will get just as much $$ from him as all the criminals that owe restitution...

:picard:

Of course they won't get 965 million from him plus lawyer fees, because he doesn't have it. However, forensic accountants will go into his holdings, liquidate what he DOES have, and auction off things he owns. When he declares bankruptcy, and he will have to, he'll be allowed to keep one primary residence and one vehicle. Heh.

Ya I think Alex J will be ok. It's just money after all and one doesn't really require much to live. Bankruptcy isn't so bad. He can go ahead and max out his credit card on power tools and take them to the pawn shop for some quick $$$$.

Hasn't he been siphoning millions out of infowars for years now in preparation for having to shelter his assets from court judgements? He's gonna be rich forever, don't worry boys.

TLDR he didn't actually defame anyone specifically, nor did he or anyone from infowars harass the parents of sandy hook...

no not really,,,it's a good article, but here
..The rise of Donald Trump and the energies associated with his America First movement posed a threat to the corrupt ruling class and therefore raised the stakes in American politics, and thus raised the stakes of free speech and possession of the “bullhorn” to an unprecedented degree. This is why the entire C-suite of Google got together the day after Trump’s election to vow to never let this happen again, this is why the national security state has gone into overdrive to classify Trump and his supporters as national security threats, and this is why the Regime is willing to pull out every trick in the book, including defamation law, to destroy leading anti-establishment voices in the post Trump era.

Republicans, conservatives, and American patriots generally would be wise to speak out against the Regime’s battle against Alex Jones, if only because it is a battle in the larger war against all of us.

but you're missing a good article

Hasn't he been siphoning millions out of infowars for years now in preparation for having to shelter his assets from court judgements? He's gonna be rich forever, don't worry boys.

That could be.

I like to think of him at his local Pick N' Save getting help from a 17-year old checker in figuring out how to use his food stamps card.

The entire purpose of fucking with Alex Jones is so the public will eventually give consent to silence anybody the government deems unworthy of speech that goes against their narrative. [/spoiler]

and the precedent is important, because if the government becomes led by the conservatives, we can control speech and it has been deemed acceptable.

I never understood the appeal to like or hate Alex Jones. He just took the pro-wrestling heel model and applied it to news. I'm baffled that people would take it seriously in either direction, but I guess there are those who want to laugh and own the libs badly enough to also buy protein powder, and there are those who can't handle that wrestling is fake, that anyone would find it entertaining, and believe that it should be banned lest people actually think it's real.

I never understood the appeal to like or hate Alex Jones. He just took the pro-wrestling heel model and applied it to news. I'm baffled that people would take it seriously in either direction, but I guess there are those who want to laugh and own the libs badly enough to also buy protein powder, and there are those who can't handle that wrestling is fake, that anyone would find it entertaining, and believe that it should be banned lest people actually think it's real.

Alll this.

In my eyes, theres very little difference between severed and vanster.

Back