2024, A New Era For Starsiege: TRIBES

Idc I'm not boss of forum I'm just saying crowd source a little and wuld have been nice to keep tribes talk t1 with a subforum for erez game until it definitely has legs because I remember too well midair and ascend losers trying to talk tribes and it coming out like intentional down syndrome instead of internet shorthand

I think you're right--but I do have real confidence in this game. Unfortunately, that puts me in the same boat as those who paid $175 to alpha test Midair in 2016. LOL!

t1 links are dead

any backups?

anyone know what happened to tribes ren old site with easytarget?

wasn't it tribesone.com ? i can't remember

aNimAL sighting

troc.us

it's dead jim

there's a troc discord and server but daftie is mia

this looks like the skiing in tribes ascend (I think that's the one) where you are hugging the ground when skiing. is it similar feel to that? no h8 just asking for those who have played. and overall looks pretty similar to ascend? fyi this is just based off watching 3 mins of video gameplay. hearing about this game for the 1st time

how many people are playing on any given weekend night or weeknight?

what's up vulpecula its dyccat apotheosis brother : - )

Jerry how would the hop duel style play out in this game? not feasible?

IDC about dueling necessarily but just wanna see how the gravity / physics movement and weapon balance relates to t1 and how that gonna play out in ctf gameplay.

I am hearing fishdicks talking about perks on a utube video

this looks like the skiing in tribes ascend (I think that's the one) where you are hugging the ground when skiing. is it similar feel to that? no h8 just asking for those who have played. and overall looks pretty similar to ascend? fyi this is just based off watching 3 mins of video gameplay. hearing about this game for the 1st time

how many people are playing on any given weekend night or weeknight?

what's up vulpecula its dyccat apotheosis brother : - )

stork so fly and opsayo are mods for the game and the community is 400 ascend players

LOL

Jerry how would the hop duel style play out in this game? not feasible?

IDC about dueling necessarily but just wanna see how the gravity / physics movement and weapon balance relates to t1 and how that gonna play out in ctf gameplay.

I am hearing fishdicks talking about perks on a utube video

HOLY SHIT!

Can you believe it has been over twenty years since we last spoke?! My great dueling friend for so many years, it's so nice to see you!

Dare and others speak highly of your time in LT and the transgressions you faced by hacking scum who sought to take control of the TRIBES community. They all began to turn on each other, eventually.

As for TRIBES 3, yes, hover bouncing works. In fact, one might call it "hover pouncing" now: there is a quick burst of movement off of the ground when you hit spacebar, similar to Unreal Tournament's dash strafe mechanic.

This is without any doubt the best duel based TRIBES game ever released. I encourage you to give it a try.

As for TRIBES 3, yes, hover bouncing works. In fact, one might call it "hover pouncing" now: there is a quick burst of movement off of the ground when you hit spacebar, similar to Unreal Tournament's dash strafe mechanic.

Was that a change for last weekend? The last time I played jump and ski couldn't be on the same key.

While holding a directional key, a clever timing on engaging your ski button + jets will cause your player to bounce quickly in your chosen direction.

there is a quick burst of movement off of the ground when you hit spacebar, similar to Unreal Tournament's dash strafe mechanic.

This is without any doubt the best duel based TRIBES game ever released. I encourage you to give it a try.
this is true and I was a big ut2k4 player in my time yessir

Back